Dunkin Donut Munchkins / unclean practice
This is a fairly new Dunkin location that I pass on my way to work each morning. Sometimes I stop and get some munchkins, three glazed and three jelly. This morning I received my order, walked outside, and got into my car. Upon opening the bag, I realized that I was given three chocolate munchkins instead of glazed. I turned off my car, went back inside, and explained that I was given the wrong kind. Instead of just leaving the chocolate ones in my bag, and instead of throwing away the chocolate ones that had been outside with me in my car, she took them out of the bag and replaced them in the chocolate munchkin bin! Gross! Now, I am a clean person, and I did not happen to handle the munchkins before returning inside, but anything could have happened to them, and under no circumstance should they be given to another customer! I shall not return to this location.
More Dunkin Donut Munchkins Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service