Dunkin' Brands / the manager/customer service

Lynn, MA, United States Review updated:

Hello,

I recently visited one of your Restaurants (50 western ave, Lynn Ma) I left my wallet there on Sunday January 28th. I called later in the day and was told to call the following day to speak with the manger seeing as she leaves at 1pm everyday.

When I called the following day, the second the Manager answered the phone she was rude and didn't hide the fact that she was annoyed. She didn't check for the wallet she didn't ask anyone she just said "no we don't have it" then ended the call. Seeing as I only took my wallet out at dunkin Donuts I called today (2.1.18) to simply ask if it were possible for her to check the cameras. An employee answered the phone, I asked for the manager gave her the reason for my call. She put the phone down on the counter, Let the her manager know I was calling and why, and right away this manager started yelling "she keeps calling for her damn wallet I'm not looking for her wallet I don't have her wallet" the phone was left on the counter and your employee "manager" kept yelling and talking about me and then they went about their business without ever picking up the phone to help me in anyway. This was by far the worst experience I've had with Dunkin' Donuts. I do not understand why you have someone like this that has no respect for customers, working for your company. I did not expect an employee to be so rude and disrespectful.

Je
Feb 01, 2018

Comments

• 12
      Feb 01, 2018

Someone probably picked up your wallet after you carelessly left it there. Since you called before, I'm sure they looked for it and couldn't find it. If someone kept calling me and bugging me after I'd already given them an answer, I'd be irritated too.

•   Feb 01, 2018

Lynn, Lynn, city of sin, you don't come out as you went in.

Instep of calling, get off your [censor] and go in.

•   Feb 01, 2018