Dunkin' Brands / the manager/customer service
I recently visited one of your Restaurants (50 western ave, Lynn Ma) I left my wallet there on Sunday January 28th. I called later in the day and was told to call the following day to speak with the manger seeing as she leaves at 1pm everyday.
When I called the following day, the second the Manager answered the phone she was rude and didn't hide the fact that she was annoyed. She didn't check for the wallet she didn't ask anyone she just said "no we don't have it" then ended the call. Seeing as I only took my wallet out at dunkin Donuts I called today (2.1.18) to simply ask if it were possible for her to check the cameras. An employee answered the phone, I asked for the manager gave her the reason for my call. She put the phone down on the counter, Let the her manager know I was calling and why, and right away this manager started yelling "she keeps calling for her damn wallet I'm not looking for her wallet I don't have her wallet" the phone was left on the counter and your employee "manager" kept yelling and talking about me and then they went about their business without ever picking up the phone to help me in anyway. This was by far the worst experience I've had with Dunkin' Donuts. I do not understand why you have someone like this that has no respect for customers, working for your company. I did not expect an employee to be so rude and disrespectful.
More Dunkin' Brands Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating! 
- Dunkin Donuts - stale/bad food