Dubai First / harrasmment
I have a credit card with dubai first and am currently unemployed for the past 3 months.. I have however been making payments by borrowing funds from relatives and friends. I have no resources at the moment and am still hunting for work.
As a customer who is unemployed the bank should understand and explain to their collection department not to harass clients etc. As this is a 2 way proceess. Speaking to their agent ivy has caused me a lot of emotional trauma.
I request banks to meet up with clients and render a solution not threaten them. I understand that this is the bank policy etc but it helps to keep long term relations with clients.
I come from a sales and customerservice background and I am aware of this.
More Dubai First Complaints & Reviews
- Dubai First - credit shield 
- Dubai First - credit card closing & charges 
- Dubai First - illegal use of my credit card 
- Dubai First - liability letter 
- Dubai First - exploitation of money 
- Dubai First - useless insurance claims
- Dubai First - credit card fraud 
- Dubai Firsti - credit card and collections department issue
- Dubai First - liability letter since 19th nov
- Dubai First - additional interest over my existing credit card during settlement