Dubai First / harrasmment

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have a credit card with dubai first and am currently unemployed for the past 3 months.. I have however been making payments by borrowing funds from relatives and friends. I have no resources at the moment and am still hunting for work.

As a customer who is unemployed the bank should understand and explain to their collection department not to harass clients etc. As this is a 2 way proceess. Speaking to their agent ivy has caused me a lot of emotional trauma.

I request banks to meet up with clients and render a solution not threaten them. I understand that this is the bank policy etc but it helps to keep long term relations with clients.

I come from a sales and customerservice background and I am aware of this.

Pa

Comments

• Ce
      29th of Nov, 2011

Just giving you info about one of your delinquent client name: amando macaso cabana, now in south sudan juba with email add amando@amcabana.com: amc_bankers_group@yahoo.com.ph. contact nos are +249955957456 and +249920455875.thanks

1st of May, 2017

100% right I have worst experience from Dubai First compared to other banks where I have defaults.

• Ro
      17th of Dec, 2018

Dubai First the worst bank i ever had in this country. i have just a month of not paying due, "just one month" and they already harassing me. with just a thousand Dirhams. this bank really is the worst kind. they already calling my Manager informing that i did not pay one month Due. never experience this kind of harassment form other bank in U.A.E. i will never recommend this bank.. a worst bank

20th of Dec, 2018

Dubai First is the worst bank I have ever dealt with in any country. The customer service guys just lie straight at you. To get a clearance letter (after paying everything due with interests), I had to go through so much. The initial request was declined and they said they dont inform the customer if its denied. Anyway, worst bank to get a credit card with.