Menu

reviews & complaints

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
127 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] complaints 127

Sort by:

Newest Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] reviews & complaints

3:50 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] My family shield plus

To whom it may concern:

This is to request for the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus which is automatically charged Php860.00 under my RCBC credit card with ending numbers 2004.

You immediately credit the said insurance to my credit card without sending to my email the Terms and conditions first. I came to the final decision of cancellation and not continue the said family shield plus. As I cannot afford to pay an extra amount of money for that.

Desired outcome: No more billing for the next following months.

J
11:40 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Family shield plus protect

To whom it may concern:

This is to request for the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus which is automatically charged under my RCBC credit card with ending numbers 9005.

This is automatically charged amounting P534.22 per month and I badly needed money for other staffs that needs to be done first.

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through this at my email address [protected]@yahoo.com.

Desired outcome: Automatically cancel the Family Shield Plus Protect on my RCBC card

Read full review of Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] and 2 comments
Update by John Karl Bautista
Jun 10, 2023 6:30 am EDT

Good day!

I would like to cancel / stop the insurance Family Shield Plus Protect to my RCBC bank card which is automatically deducted to my card end with no. 9005. I cannot afford it anymore because of other staffs that I needed for my personal budget.

Please let me know on how can I help just to stop this matter.

Thank you and Godbless!

2 comments
Reggie Buensuceso
Nov 22, 2023 6:25 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

NAME: REGINA BUENSUCESO

My Family Shield Plus-CANCELLATION

To whom it may concern:

I already did my request for the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus which is automatically charged under my RCBC credit card with ending numbers 2015 last Mar. 24, 2023. And i already send a letter again for the cancellation last Sept. 2023.

This is automatically charged amounting P389.97 per month and I badly needed money for other staffs that needs to be done first.

Until now the charging is continous.

Reggie Buensuceso
Nov 22, 2023 6:19 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

To whom it may concern:

Until now the charging is continous.

L
11:48 pm EST

To whom it may concern:

This is to request for the cancellation of My Family Shield Plus which is automatically charged under my RCBC credit card with ending numbers 6011.

Agent name is Maricel Centeno. She call me last year on this and I have been charged Php520 monthly since then.

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through this at my mobile number [protected].

Louie L. Rosario

Desired outcome: Cancellation of contract

Hide full review

Is Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]. The company provides a physical address, 3 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Ygc.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Ygc.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Ygc.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC], is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 127 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Ygc.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The ygc.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
11:54 pm EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] My Family Shield Plus

I hereby request the cancellation/termination of my Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting of P340.00 pesos under my RCBC bank card ending in number 5005.

Name: RAQUEL D. GOMEYAC

Desired outcome: No more billing for the next following months.

V
12:04 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Cancellation of FAMILY SHIELD PLUS

I hereby request the cancellation/termination of my Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting of P760.00 pesos under my RCBC bank card ending in number 2007.

Name: VENICE ARIEL LEGASPI BUFETE

Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Your immediate action is needed. Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. Thank you!

K
K
Kambal
Oct 05, 2022 1:58 am EDT

I hereby request the cancellation/termination of my Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting of P390.00 pesos under my RCBC bank card ending in number 6013.

Name: MARICAR A. LUMPAS

N
12:58 pm EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] My family shield plus

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] -

I here by request the cancellation / termination of my family shield plus auto-charged under my RCBC bank card ending in number 7004 .

Name: NOR AIN MANGUTONG OGTING

2 days ago an agent from your company called me and my sister received the call offered insurance, she said yes to all the questions without understanding it. I tried to contact the phone number but its unreachable and not responsive to text messages

Now you immediately credit the said insurance to my credit card without sending to my email the Terms and condition first. I decided to not continue the said family shield plus. As I cannot afford to pay extra amount of money for that.

Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: I want immediate action and cancellation of that said insurance.

7:29 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] My Family shield Plus

ATTENTION: CUSTOMER SERVICE FAMILY SHIELD PLUS/PROTECTION ELITE

Good day!

I got a call from one of the agents of YGC who offered me a FAMILY SHIELD PLUS/PROTECTION ELITE insurance 7 DAYS AGO, MAY 31, 2022 and I accepted the offer.

I would like to request for the cancellation of the said insurance process under the name of MARICRIS DE GUZMAN MANDAP for the reason that I will be cancelling my RCBC Bankard today and I am not interested with the said insurance anymore because of financial challenges.

Please do not push through or proceed with the next phase of the insurance process under the name of MARICRIS DE GUZMAN MANDAP. Moreover, I would not accept any Policy with regards to this insurance.

Thank you for the offer and I would be glad for your immediate response.

P.S. For immediate action

Respectfully yours,

MARICRIS D. MANDAP

Desired outcome: P.S. For immediate action

T
T
Tinetinee
Jul 05, 2022 2:16 am EDT

May pinapirmahan po sainyo na contract?

M
4:19 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] -

I here by request the cancellation / termination of my family shield plus auto-charged amounting of P520.00 pesos under my RCBC bank card ending in number 7007.

Name: Maricar Lelaine Secretario Barotil

Policy Name under my husband: Lloyd Ernest Santuyo Barotil

You immediately credit the said insurance to my credit card without sending to my email the Terms and condition first. I came with the final decision of cancellation and to not continue the said family shield plus. As I cannot afford to pay extra amount of money for that.

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

J
9:41 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Cancellation of FAMILY SHIELD PLUS

I here by request the cancellation / termination of my family shield plus auto-charged amounting of P760.00 pesos under my RCBC bank card ending in number 9005.

Name: JOHN KARL BAUTISTA

Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: Cannot afford to pay

M
4:12 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Family shield plan

- Family protection elite insurance

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of my family protection elite auto charge under my rcbc bank card number ending in — 8006.

Policy holder Maribelle A. Delito

Your immediate action is needed

Please acknowledge here of the effect the cancellation immediately.

You may reach me through this email address [protected]@yahoo.com

Maribelle A. Delito

Desired outcome: Cancellation and termination of the policy

G
G
Graceshelle Cole
May 15, 2022 10:49 am EDT

Mam na pa cancell nyo po ba ito?

12:09 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Family Shield Protect

I find my monthly premium onerous already. I have moved to a new house and my monthly amortization is expensive already. I hope you understand.

Desired outcome: Cancellation of my subscription

S
12:08 am EST

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Honda Cars Quezon Ave

pls see attached photo

S
2:11 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Family Shield Plus

I am requesting to cancel/terminate my FAMILY SHIELD PLUS PROTECTION PLUS which os been automatically deducting at my RCBC bankard ending 3005 due to budget constraint.

Shirna L. Balondo
[protected]

2:33 am EST

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Honda Cars Quezon City Service at Quezon Ave, QC

I would like to ask your timeline in fixing a 2015 model Jazz car . I brought my car at Honda Quezon Ave Service in August 30, 2021 as this is where I go to for maintenance since I bought my car in August 2014. The service advisor initially said over the phone it would take 3 weeks since it would need a major fix. I accidentally run through a flooded area in August 25, car was pulled out of the water 15-20 mins after, but car won't start. I understand that the engine needs to be pulled down for further evaluation and I only trust your service to touch my car so despite of the financial challenge Im facing at the moment brought about by the pandemic, I anticipated that I wont regret getting your service.
An estimate was sent to me via viber by your service advisor amounting to P84, 369. I asked him if there is in anyway the price could go down and I was told that this is not final yet, it could go down but could also go up. Then he said that a downpayment was required so they could start working on it. I was able to pay P20, 000 last Sept 2 since this is the only money I had. I asked if they can start the repair with that downpayment but I was informed that I should pay half so they can buy the parts. I paid another P20, 0000 last Set 11, 2021. I would make a follow up through text afterwards to ask any development plus would also do onsite visit almost once a week. If my recollection is right, I have been there at least 5 times since August 30 but I have never seen a mechanic working on the car and could nit get a schedule of repair completion. I had picture that shows carpet was taken out when i visited in September 30. Last October 18, I was told thru text that engine was out, I made a visit on Oct 22 and took a picture . I would always follow up when it could be fixed but I never received a definite answer until November 6 when I asked a friend, an employee of Honda Quezon Ave to follow up for me since I'm not getting answers. The service advisor (whom I felt, said a commitment date just to shut me down) apologized for the inconvenience and said that I have to wait for another 2 weeks.
My concerns are, can they set the expectation of the customer at the beginning when they receiverd the car. They should have informed me that it will take this long so we can have a choice of pursuing the repair through you or we can go to other repair spas. And I have not seen a mechanic everytime I visit the car. He was either on day off or absent. This gives me the feeling that there is no inhouse mechanic for Quezon Ave Service.
I am expecting that the repair will be done asap as this has been giving me a lot of stress and frustrations especially that public transportation is still not safe these days bec of the virus.

I want an assurance that my complaints are addressed. I hope that you can help me with this.

Regards,

owner
[protected]

Desired outcome: Repair completed in 2 weeks

E
11:55 pm EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Family shield

Hereby request the cancellation/termination of my family sheild plus under my RCBC Bankard ending number 2003;

NAME: EILLEN GONZALES MADULIN

I came with the final decision of cancellation and to not continue the said my family sheild plus.

[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: I CANT AFFORD TO PAY

11:28 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] My Family Sheild Plus

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation/termination of My Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting to 520.00 under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 4009

Name: Astrid Ygot

This policy has been put into consideration to pursue; however, I came with the final decision of cancellation and not continue to pay for the said

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through email address - [protected]@gmail.com

Astrid Ygot

H
2:03 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] I hereby request the termination of my family shield plus auto-charged amounting to 600.00 under my rcbc bankard ending no. 1008

Name: HONEY JEAN ESTRADA

I have already filed this complaint months ago but I was told to file it again by this month. I hereby request the termination of My Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting to 600.00 under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 1008. I've came with the final decision of cancellation and not continue to pay for the said My Family Shield Plus. You can reach me thru [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Desired outcome: termination of my shield plus

L
2:05 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Family Shield Plus

I hereby request the cancellation/termination of my family sheild plus auto-charged amounting to 550 pesos under my RCBC Bankard ending number 1003;

NAME: MA. LILIBETH M. LABIAN

[protected]@yahoo.com

cristalyn gomez
Feb 23, 2023 3:01 am EST

I wanted to cancel my family shield plus insurance, please do not include in my rcbc credit card billing next month. I've been trying to call your customer service but no one is answering the call.

I also sent email but no response from your end.

Please assist this concern the soonest possible time.

1:56 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] My Family Shield Plus

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation/termination of My Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting to 160.00 under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 9011

Name: Fortich, Annlyn

My Family Shield Plus.

On the day of August 12, 2021 Family shield send me a policy insurance i replied on August
19 2021, hoping for kind assistance please, I cancel this insurance because I don't have a job and I can't pay the monthly premium.
I'm calling or on the landline, no one is answering your phone. Someone called on my personal number asking about to i need to cancel this insurance I haven't paid you yet as per the agent I talked to, I can still cancel it once I don't have to pay monthly. And this person is offered to me to downgrade my amortization when you only offered 160 and said in the revised email it will take effect on sept 2021 billing oh why did someone bill for 340! I cant afford o pay. Please I want to cancel this. I dont need this insurance anymore

Fortich Annlyn

Desired outcome: Hoping to Cancel this Insurance

9:26 am EDT

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Termination of family shield plus immediately

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation/termination of My Family Shield Plus auto-charged amounting to 520.00 under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 7007

Name: Cecile Anne Gamboa

Cecile Anne Gamboa

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] contacts