Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Logo

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]

Having problems with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]?

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Customer Service Contacts

3/F Y Tower II, Leviste cor. Gallardo Sts., Salcedo Village
Makati City
Philippines - 1227

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] Customer Service. Initial Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]. Discuss the issues you have had with Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family Protect Elite

Customer service family protect

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite auto-charged under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 6011.

Name: Ricsen F. Hull, I cannot find the usefullness of this insurance.Ii no longer wish to continue. I came with the final decision of cancellation.

Your immediate action is needed.

Please acknowledge receipt hereof and effect the cancellation immediately. You may reach me through email address [protected]@gmail.com.

Ricsen F. Hull

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]family shield cancellation

Customer service family protect

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite auto-charged under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 9001.

Name: Marsha Mae C. Adolfo I cannot find the usefullness of this insurance. i no longer wish to continue. I came with the final decision of cancellation.

Marsha Mae C. Adolfo

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Cancellation of policy

Good day!

I would like to terminate my Family Shield Insurance with my card ending no.P0104453 due to financial needs and other personal reasons. I am hoping for your immediate approval regarding this matter. Thank you.

Card holder,

Ruby Ann V. Sarono
      [protected]

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family protect insurance

Customer service family protect

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Protect Elite auto-charged under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 3001.

Name: Caroline L. Lopez I cannot find the usefullness of this insurance. i no longer wish to continue. I came with the final decision of cancellation.

Caroline L. Lopez

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family shield insurance

Good day!

I would like to terminate my Family Shield Insurance with my card ending no. 9007 due to financial needs and other personal reasons. I am hoping for your immediate approval regarding this matter. Thank you.

Card holder,
          Jeizel T. Laspiñas

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family shield plus insurance

I would like to cancellation of my family shield insurance with my card ending in 9003
            Since the day you charge with my card i didn't receive any policy for the said insurance.
            Secondly, I don't have a work to pay the monthly charges.

Actually I called RCBC Bankard regarding the matter but she (customer service) just told me to call the num [protected] [protected] I really dont know where country or is this a correct num.

Hoping for a response.

Raquel E. Lontok
            RCBC Cardholder

Noemi Driza Mabita Jan 13, 2021

To whom it my concern,

I would like to request for cancellation of my Family Protect insurance under my name. Due to financial Problem i can’t pay any more the monthly charge.
                Actually i called hot line of Bankard to cancel my credit card but they told me to inform Family protect to cancel my family protect insurance first.
                Account name Noemi Mabita RCBC Bankard ending number 9019.
                Pls. Inform bankard for cancelalation of my family Protect insurance.

Thank you and hoping for your immediate action.

Card holder
                Noemi D. Mabita

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family protect plus

I called rcbc to cancel the autodebit of ygc family protect plus on my card but they tolde.that only ygc has thenpower to do that. And now pls. Help me in my situation
              I would like to cancel my policy family protect plus of malayan insurance FSP00015721
              That is autodebited to my rcbc creditcard
              With creditcard# [protected]
              Because i am not finacialy stable to continue the policy because of this covid 19 pandemic, thank you for your consideration. My email is [protected]@yahoo.com

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Request to terminate family shield insurance

Jennielyn D. Sampior
                Card ending in 0002
                Monthly fee: Php 1, 280

We would like to complain regarding our request to terminate our Family Shield Insurance. We already sent you several emails and called you countless times regarding this matter but you never responded. Please respond to our request as soon as possible. Attached here are the emails we sent regarding this matter. We would really appreciate if you immediately reply, especially during this time of crisis.

Request to terminate family shield insurance
                Request to terminate family shield insurance

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Malayan insurance-family shield plus

To whom it may concern,

I want to cancel or terminate the Malayan insurance family shield issued by RCBC bankcard. Upon our agreement through phone call the contract would last only until December 2019. However, the automatic payment is still processed to my RCBC bankcard ending in -1009 which should not be the case.

I would like if the past dues would be recalled as well and reversed backed to the credit card's balance.

You may reach out through email at [protected]@gmail.com

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Claims dhib rcbc card elite family protect

This regarding my DHIB claims for family elite program. I've already completed the requirements and was able to send last August 17. And still, until now no feedback yet. I've emailed for 3rd time and try to reach via the customer hotline number but the line is going thru a system maintenance for several weeks. A feedback is very much important for me. The burden of of after being hospitalized and still put my best effort to complete the requirements and yet even a feedback or acknolwdgement was not given to me.

Diana Palomo

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family protection elite insurance

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of my family protection elite auto charge under my rcbc bank card number ending in — 8004.

Policy holder Marlon M. Noleal

Your immediate action is needed

Please acknowledge here of the effect the cancellation immediately.
                      You may reach me through this email address mrp.[protected]@gmail.com

Marlon m. Noleal

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family protect elite

I would like to cancel my Family Protect Elite insurance. After being charged of Php 520 three times in a single billing and cannot find the usefulness of this insurance i no longer wish to continue. Hoping you can process my request the soonest.

Thanks and Regards,

Ailah Soliman Naguit
                        RCBC Bankard Creditcardholder

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Malayan insurance-family shield

I want to cancel or terminate the malayan insurance family shield issued by rcbc bankcard, they give me the bill without terms or condition and without my consent or approval regarding the said insurance. I do not have money to pay that insurance... My email add is this... [protected]@gmail.com

Hope rcbc bankard will cut that malayan insurance because i dont want to borrow money to other person/lending to pay for that insurance.
                          Thanks and i hope that my problem is solve in very short period of time.

jonathan angeles Aug 18, 2020

Malayan insurance-family shield
                              Thanks and i hope that my problem is solve in very short period of time.

Joemar Baldon Aug 23, 2020

@jonathan angeles Malabo po yan maam na macancelled ng rcbc kasi nun tumawag ako sa rcbc sabi po nila mismo insurance daw mag puputol nun.. at bibigyan sila ng letter, tapos nun tumawag nman ako sa insurance sabi nakaannual fee daw bawat ipacancel... pero nagawan ko ng paraan ayaw lang ng mga agent nila

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Cancellation of health insurance from YCG

one of the agent called me on cellphone. It says all the benefits that they offer to me since the partner bank is the RCBC. i was shocked when i saw my eSOA that i have to pay 875 pesos for my monthly ammortization. i called the YCG customer service to CANCEL this since i have no enough money since i am in NO WORK NO pay right now due to PANDEMIC.

I am begging her to cancel that insurance but still they did not cancel this..
                            They harassing someone to pay that amount even there is someone want to cancel this..

We are in BIG CRISIS but still they dont have heart to grant my request.
                            Is there someone same on my case? what happen?

• Updated by Ai** ******** · Sep 03, 2020

[email protected] then mga 1 week after ng email ko siguro nag reply na sila..heto yong email nila don sa insurance.

then, nag try akong iforward kay RCBC yong email ng insurance comission abay biglang nagbago ihip ng hangin nag email sil MISMO sa insurance for cancellation..

yon nga lang since billed na yong 2months ko bnayaran ko sya pero ung pang 3rd month ko wala na un..

Comments

• Ca
                                Caroline Lopez Nov 14, 2020

Sir paano po tumawag sa customer service nila. Gsto ko din po ipacancel ung insurance ko sa knila.. or pwd na po agad ako mgemail sa [email protected] na dpa sila nakakausap. Ngcharge na kc ako ng 760.. ty po

Charlaine Rhome Cruz Jan 12, 2021

@Oil Palm hi sir. ask ko lang if nacancel na po ung sa inyo? same din po sakin 875 po charge 😔 gusto ko sana ipacancel agad agad. gano po katagal bago nacancel? and true po ba na magemail lang sa public assistance?

• Oi
                                Oil Palm Nov 19, 2020

@Caroline Lopez Pwede ka na po mag email directly s public assistance. Sa case ko po kasi nag email muna ko dun sa binigay na email nung customer service ng Malayan Insurance ang nangyari lang is hindi daw nila pwede icancel ang pwede lang daw nila magawa is babaan yung monthly (875 to 370) so pumayag ako. Pero nung dumating yung bill 875 pa din so dun na ko nag email kay public assistance. Mejo matagal din po sila mag reply (1 week & 4 days sa case ko) then after ilang days nag email na din yung tiga Malayan na iforward yung request and iupdate ako. Then ginawa ko yung sinabi ni @Ai** ******** na iforward sa customer service ng rcbc yung mga email replies ni Public Assistance and Malayan. Waiting pa ko now if may papasok pang bill next month.

• Pa
                                PandemicCrisis Sep 21, 2020

We have the same case. I told the agent to immediately terminate my account due to pandemic crisis. I remember that the agent told me that once I want to stop the said insurance, it will be automatically close.

I want to talk to their agents but nothing is available. Someone called me but they said they cannot help with my concern.

I feel so sad that this cause me sleepless night.

John Rosales Nov 05, 2020

@PandemicCrisis @Ai** ******** Good day po, I followed your instruction po. Nag email na din po ako sa [email protected] 1 week na po sya last Monday pero until now wla akong narereceive na response nila. How long po ba sila bago mag reply sa email?

Margarita Alvarez Sep 02, 2020

Nag email po ako senyo september 1 and 2, para macancel or materminate ang insurance na nakuha ng husband ko na si Jay A. Alvarez. Wala po macontact sa customer service nyo kasi under maintennance, naemail ko na din po [email protected] para matulungannila kami maipacancel ang insurance na yan. Sana naman po maaksyonan nyo ito as soon as possible.

Comments

• We
                                Weng Marciano Sep 23, 2020

@Ai** ******** Ano po email di ko mabasa?

• Pa
                                PandemicCrisis Sep 21, 2020

@Ai** ******** ano po yong email nila?
                                I badly need help po

Ai** ******** Sep 06, 2020

@Margarita Alvarez tiwala lang sis ^_^.. gnyan din ako nong una kala ko walang magrerespond pero after a week ayon nagrespond sila..ng nag email si insurance commission kay YGC agad din nagreply sila processing agad..

Margarita Alvarez Sep 05, 2020

@Ai** ******** Salamat po sir sa reply nyo, nabawasan ang worries ko sana po macancel din po yon sa husband ko,

Ai** ******** Sep 03, 2020

@Margarita Alvarez Walang magagawa po talaga si RCBC card dyan kasi sasabihin lang nila is dapat si insurance ang cocontact sa knila pero lamabong mangyare na si insurance kahit anong pilit nyo..Gnawa kolang is nag email ako sa

Joemar Baldon Aug 23, 2020

Ako po at sabi hindi daw nila pede icancelled kasi naka annual fee daw... hintayin n lang daw ang next year at mag sulat o inform sila na icancelled pero napacancelled ko yun aken.. ayaw lang nila icancelled

Charlaine Rhome Cruz Jan 12, 2021

@Margarita Alvarez hi mam. after po magreply sa inyo ng public assistance na cancelled ung insurance niyo. ano po next step ginawa niyo?

• Ru
                                Ruth Eleaz Nov 07, 2020

@Margarita Alvarez Good day maam. Gaano po katagal bago sila nag reply yung publicassistance sa inyo? Salamat po.

• Za
                                Zarri Villanueva del Mundo Sep 27, 2020

@Joemar Baldon hi po san po pwede mag email ? salamat po

Margarita Alvarez Sep 17, 2020

@Ai** ******** Sir thank you sa message nyo, nag email na sila sa husband ko na cancelled na effective october ang insurance nya. Ang laking tulong na nabasa ko yon message nyo na nag email kayo sa public assistance. God Bless po and keep safe po.

Margarita Alvarez Sep 02, 2020

@Joya Marino Mam parehas po tayo, wala po macontact sa mga customer service nila, nag email din po ako sa kanila pero wala po reply. Worried ako kasi napakuha nila ng insurance ang husband ko na parang naBudol nila kasi di nya alam bakit sya kumuha sa isang tawag lang sa phone.

Margarita Alvarez Sep 02, 2020

@Ai** ******** Mam salamat po sa email na binigay nyo nakapagsend na po ako ng email jan, pero nagreply po ba sila? Salamat po sa sagot.

Margarita Alvarez Sep 02, 2020

@Ai** ******** Nagrereply po ba sila kapag nag email? Nag email po kasi ako kahapon jan sa sinabi nyo?

Joya Marino Sep 02, 2020

@Ai** ******** Hello. Ask ko lang po pano nyo napacancel yung insurance nyo? Saan ako pwede mag email or request ng cancellation? Hindi kasi available ang ygc customer service nila. Thank you

Ai** ******** Aug 27, 2020

@des diaz email kalang dito [email protected]nsurance.gov.ph parang nagkkwento kalang asking for their help to cancel yong insurance.

• De
                                des diaz Aug 26, 2020

@Ai** ******** How?

Ai** ******** Aug 24, 2020

@Joemar Baldon Pwede po yan icancel.. july sila tumawag sakin. then ny august nakita ko na na meron ng charge sakin, tinawagn ko sila requesting to cancel this kaso hindi daw pwede instead na icancel ay bababaan nalang daw nila yong monthly fee ko.. since malaki padin sya I emailed insurance commission requesting to cancel this.. tadaaaaaah! d naman ako binigo nag email agad sila sa insurance for cancelling... and now cancel na sya, but I need to pay yong 2 months na bill nila..

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]My family shield plus

To my Family Shield Plus,

Good day,

I just got a call from a guy yesterday and after seeing complaints here, I would like to file a cancellation of my family shield plus thru my card ending in 4007. I have no more job and i cannot afford to pay for it. Please kindly help me.

I highly appreciate your immediate response and action. Thank you in advance.

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Malayan insurance - my family shield plus

I am requesting your good office to cancel my family shield plus charged to my rcbc bankard credit card no. Ending with 9002 due to the follwing reasons:

1. Full details regarding the said product were not disclosed
                                2. I agreed to the said insurance given that the contract will be sent to my email 7-14 business days after subscription however, I received nothing.

I disgree to pay for the said product without holding any legal documents but as of this writing, I was already charged for two months already. I kept waiting for the contract but there was none. I am hoping for your quick response. Below are my details. Thank you

Charmaine Peralta
                                peralta.[protected]@gmail.com

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Health and life insurance

To: my family shield plus insurance

Hello good day, I would like to file a cancellation of my family shield plus with my card ending 8001, akala ko ksi yong payments is whole na yong 860.00 at wala narin po kasi ako trabaho.

Evelyn G. Salvadico

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family Shield Plus

Customer service family protect

With this letter, I hereby request the cancellation of Family Shield Plus auto-charged under my RCBC Bankard ending no. 5008.

Name: Angelo D. Maglaya

This policy has been put into consideration to pursue; however, I came with the final decision of cancellation.

Angelo Maglaya

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]Family shield insurance

Good day,

I would like to file a cancellation of my family shield insurance with my card ending in 9009.
                                      Your agent didnt disclose all information needed, she said that it is only a one time charge. I only recently noticed the continuos charges on my credited card
                                      Secondly, I dont have a work to pay the monthly charges.

Hoping for a positibve respinse

Rona Mae Aspan

Yuchengco Group Of Companies [YGC]rcbc family protect

Pkease help me facilitate the cancellation of my family protect insurance as soon as possible. I already sent an email last year but until now it is still included in my credit card bill account no [protected] amounting to 1245/mo. I am not interested anymore because I can no longer afford to pay it because I already resigned from my work..
                                        Thank.you very much for the help extended.