Having problems with Dubai First?

Dubai First Customer Service Contacts

+971 45 068 888 (Customer Service)
+971 45 528 228 (International)
22nd Floor, Burjuman Office Tower
Dubai
United Arab Emirates - 111656

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dubai First Customer Service. Initial Dubai First complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dubai First above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dubai First. Discuss the issues you have had with Dubai First and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dubai First Complaints & Reviews

Dubai Firstcredit card

I had 2 credit cards of Dubai First each with a limit of 10000aed.these cards where closed few years back and had no communications with the bank.However suddenly from 2020 I am starting to recieve messages on SMS stating 95000aed is outstanding. I checked the AECB report and it is showing 192000aed outstanding against these cards.this is causing a lot of stress and burden to understand such false Information.kindly advise how we can deal with this problem

Dubai FirstCredit Card

They charged me with Over Limit Fees for a penaut transaction, they could have declined the transaction the moment i crossed my limit, instead of that they charge me hafty penalties for it. I am regular payer then also they do not have sense of retaining loyal customer who never defaulted.
    I am writing mail to them every day but no reply.
    The phone no i am trying but unable to speak to humanbeing
    Useless services

Dubai FirstCredit card dispute

I used the credit card to fund my online trading account but unfortunately the platform is a scam as they did not give me my money back after withrawal. They block me after i deposited 7000 usd money and lured me that i can withdraw the 50, 000 usd after 40 days that i profited but after doing the withdrawal as what my account manager told me who is a con artist blocked my account and now i dont have any access.

Credit card dispute

Dubai FirstMobile app not recognize my card

Hi,
        My momentum card has been changed by cash back card. Before I was operating card through mobile app. After getting cash back I am unable to upload in mobile app bcz app doesn't recognize this card. I activated cash back card through sms. Now I am using it but I am not able see my usage and statements. I have approached customer care several times but no solution so far. Every time They say technical team will contact me but no one contacted me so far.

Syed ali Hussain
        [protected]

Dubai FirstDubaiFirst CashBack Credit Card

Sir,

There have been some unauthorized transactions in my credit card due to which I got replacement of my credit card. I have activated the new credit card and is able to use for purchases over the card reader machines with PIN. But I have the following issues:
          1) The new card is not onboarded to the Mobile App.
          2) I am not getting OTP for online transactions.
          3) The above issues have ben raised at least 3 times with customer care teams - but no resolutions.
          4) I have not got any official response on the dispute form I submitted on the unauthorized transactions in my old card (which is blocked now).

Kindly look in to this and help.

Regards,
          Dinchu Oommen
          +[protected]

Jul 01, 2020

Dubai First — Worst credit card provider in uae

Worst credit card provider ever This is the worst credit card in the uae ever. The interest they are...

Dubai FirstCredit card

Hi,
            I had Dubai first card which their representative gave me saying it's not chargeable and I got a bill of 455 AED although my card is not even activated. I called customer care and they said you'll have to pay even if card is not activated. It's so depressing in these times these corrupt banks are looting common people.
            If someone can help me in this regard on how to deal with them I'll be grateful. I have only 2 more days before the due date and after that they'll fine me for late payment and everything.
            Worst bank
            [protected]@gmail.com

May 11, 2020

Dubai First — Unreasonable charges and bad customer service

I have tried to contract both the customer support of Dubai First and First Abu Dhabi Bank. I have been a...

Dubai FirstCredit card - chargeback dispute

This is to bring to your kind notice that I had applied for a dispute chargeback since 19/03/2020
              i am a victim of fraud and happened from 3 credit cards: yours, NBD, CITI
              all mentioned banks proceeded with chargeback while Dubai first informed by phone 31/03/2020 that master card company refused!!
              which no one can believe, how it would be accepted by other bank & your no
              as i am a credit card holder i have rights and you have to protect your customer
              Dubai first applied more than 1300aed as penalty while you did no efforts to return my money
              since 1/4/2020 i send daily emails, & calls to send me documented reply from master card company that they refused!!!
              i made complaint and call & send emails everyday. no one answer!!! what a bad service
              i am insisting to open the dispute & you have to be cooperative or you pay my money back
              also, remove all extra charges you added

• Sh
                  Shahzad123 May 01, 2020

This is one of the worse bank and not a bank but financial institute in uae. Do not trust them as I suffered alot and thanks to Central bank of UAE who solved my issue . Contact central bank of uae through their website and lodge a complain on Dubai First and central bank of UAE will resolve the issue for you.

Apr 20, 2020

Dubai First — Late statement of accounts and late payment fees

Dear ..., With reference to the above subject, This is to inform you that my Dubai First Credit Card -...

Dubai FirstCredit card

Almost 3 -4 years back i decided to cancel my Dubai First credit card as i was hardly using it, . It took me lot of effort in cancelling the card as i had to visit the branch and I did surrender my card while doing the cancellation. Everything was going ok but suddenly from March 2020 i have started receiving mesg from Dubai First about outstanding amount. Though i have a credit balance with them but its weird that after cancellation n that too after 3 yrs or so i m getting these mesgs. This shows how bad these financial institution are being managed, no proper records management.

Dubai Firstonline banking issues

I have been using dubai first banking since 2015 for various purposes.I was very glad with their banking services till 2019.On 2020 they started online mobile banking only.I could not able to log in through mobile.this issue I already informed customer services.Since 3 months I could not able to check monthly statement.Twice informed coustomer care and they assured they will send statement to my email.I am disappointed to say that till now I didn't receive any statement.
                  All other bank sending monthly statement to thier registered customer email ID irrespective of online banking.
                  Please solve this issue as early as possible.Do some arrangement those who cannot do online banking through mobile .Other wise I won't be very glad to continue your services further more.

Divya Mary alex

Mar 17, 2020

Dubai First — Forcing to come in defaulter list by unethical behaviour

I am looking your support into this matter seriously as i received credit card from DUBAI FIRST on March 2019...

Mar 01, 2020

Dubai First — complaint about the statement and late payment fee.

Subject: Dubai First Credit Card - 5161********1003 Complaint about the statement and Late payment fee. Dear...

Dubai Firstcredit card

I went through too much of issues with Dubai First since, the time they have offered me their credit card.

Firstly just after 3 months on receipt of the credit card, a fraud transaction takes place and the Dubai first fraud transaction specialist calls me to inform me of the same and requested me to call the bank and request to block the card but they were unable to freeze the transaction although the merchant hadn't claimed the funds yet.

Secondly, i had requested 3 vouchers of 100 each but i receive one voucher of 300 for my redemption points.

Hence, this time i explained the lady nicely and very clearly. I even told her about the last time experience and she said she will make sure it doesn't repeat this time. Now i requested for 2 vouchers of 100 each however, after almost a month i again receive 1 voucher of 200.

This is heights. There is no room for improvement. hate to say this but very bad service. I regret big time taking their credit card.

Feb 18, 2020

Dubai First — loan not received; and double charges

11 Jan 2020 [protected] I called Eric (Customer Service Agent) on 7th January to apply for a cash loan of AED...

Feb 15, 2020

Dubai First — credit card that I don't want

I requested to close the card and disable it not to reduce the liability!!! You don't have the right to...

Dubai Firstcustomer service

I have a credit card resolved since 2017.
                      The bank gave this card to someone else while keeping my contact details.
                      I have gone to the bank where it was shown it was resolved and 2 months after I am still receiving reminders to pay. I was asked to go to the ATM machine to change my details for a card I no longer own. How professional is that from your bank?!

The person using the card is obviously paying the card even if it is late from what is can see by the notifications on my phone.

I am now being harassed daily by a very rude woman name ‘Jennifer' who does not show any respect towards previous customers.
                      This comforts me in my choice of ceasing any business with your bank.

I want to make a personal complain to that person - Jennifer [protected]. I want to get a formal apology from your bank and I do not want to be contacted by this bank ever again.

Feb 09, 2020

Dubai First — credit card loan issue

Dear Sir/Madam Please send me the split up/breakup of the amount you are generating in the statement, bcoz a...

Dubai Firstcredit card

When I spoke to customer care executive, he had asked me request number that I have received for cancellation which I didnt had as the earlier executive said internal mail has initiated and no request number for such request.

I have registered compliant and awaiting for response against the compliant that I had made.

Now I had asked the request number for cancellation of both insurance and awaiting for cancellation.
                        =
                        2. I have the benefit for cinema ticket but when I spent the amount and checked my statement, I couldn't able to see the benefit for almost 2 months. Awaiting for the response from bank. Raised request also for this issue.
                        =
                        3. I have been charge late payment fee of 275 which I have requested bank that I am new and not sure about the due date, they had responded that if I spent 2750 dhs in next 60 days, I have the option to reverse the late payment fee. I accepted and spent the amount which they mentioned but still awaiting for the reversal. Almost a month over now.

• Updated by suksom · Feb 08, 2020

i have few compliant about Dubai first.

1st Compliant:
                            I received new credit card from Dubai first.While applying no one has informed that there will be 2 insurance charges that will be deducted every month(Accident Insurance and Credit Shield insurance) which is around 92dhs.

When i registered a request to cancel my insurance, they informed me that internal mail has been triggered to concern department for cancellation but i have seen that again the same charged were imposed on me though i informed the bank.