Dri*digitalriver.com / $79.99 Charge

Dri Digital River
475 Cherry Vista Dr
Phone: 9519430660
I had a $79.99 charge from DRI CA.COMSOFTWARE (aka DRI Digitial River.com) on my Bank of America charge card. I called BOA and disputed the charge. They immediately (while I was on the phone) called a special number for Digital River -- not the one on the charge statement- and they were to take off the charge within 3 business days. Very fast service BOA!! Now if we can just get rid of the practice of DRI for creating the illegal mess to begin with!!!

N  17th of Jan, 2009 by

Dri*DigitalRiver.com - fraud
Digital River Inc.

Charged me 14.99 six times and I never Bought anything from them or there affiliates. The PR phone number is 952-253-8395, go from there to customer no service. Another number is 952-253-1234. Good Luck.
N  19th of May, 2009 by

dr digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge
dr digitalriver.com
7333 Boyd Ave
Phone: 951 734 4989

I have an unauthorized charge on my credit card
N  25th of Feb, 2010 by
Was charged $53. 72 for something that i never asked for and i am not even sure what it is for and exactly who this company is. Would like to know who they are and how to get this charge reversed. (Edith. Berube@videotron. Ca)
N  15th of Apr, 2010 by

Dri*DigitalRiver.com - false charge
United Kingdom

My bank informed there was a charge authorized against my account in the amount of $171.20
on April 14, 2010. I have no idea or knowledge about this website that charged me. I have an approval
code of 041340...myord.co... form e1w1ydgb... I

I plan on following a fraud complaint through my banking institution. THis is unacceptable.

COuld not tell from the bank what it was the transaction was exactly for other than it came from
this website.