Dri*digitalriver.com / $79.99 Charge

1 475 Cherry Vista DrPerris, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9519430660

I had a $79.99 charge from DRI CA.COMSOFTWARE (aka DRI Digitial River.com) on my Bank of America charge card. I called BOA and disputed the charge. They immediately (while I was on the phone) called a special number for Digital River -- not the one on the charge statement- and they were to take off the charge within 3 business days. Very fast service BOA!! Now if we can just get rid of the practice of DRI for creating the illegal mess to begin with!!!

Comments

Se
  17th of Jan, 2009
Dri*DigitalRiver.com - fraud
Digital River Inc.
Minnesota
Digitalriver.com

Charged me 14.99 six times and I never Bought anything from them or there affiliates. The PR phone number is 952-253-8395, go from there to customer no service. Another number is 952-253-1234. Good Luck.

Wa
  19th of May, 2009
dr digitalriver.com - unauthorized charge
dr digitalriver.com
7333 Boyd Ave
Corona
California
Phone: 951 734 4989

I have an unauthorized charge on my credit card

Ed
  25th of Feb, 2010

Was charged $53. 72 for something that i never asked for and i am not even sure what it is for and exactly who this company is. Would like to know who they are and how to get this charge reversed. (Edith. Berube@videotron. Ca)

Do
  15th of Apr, 2010
Dri*DigitalRiver.com - false charge
United Kingdom
dri*digitalriver.com

My bank informed there was a charge authorized against my account in the amount of $171.20
on April 14, 2010. I have no idea or knowledge about this website that charged me. I have an approval
code of 041340...myord.co... form e1w1ydgb... I

I plan on following a fraud complaint through my banking institution. THis is unacceptable.

COuld not tell from the bank what it was the transaction was exactly for other than it came from
this website.