Dri Digital River / I didn't order any of your products

1 Milwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 414-218-3817

I didn't order anything. I would like to have my money back to my account. Please return this message asap! Thanks!

My

Comments

• Ol
      26th of Jul, 2008

$118.00 was taken from my account via check card deduction. I have no idea why

• Cl
      2nd of Aug, 2008

$ 45.00 was taken from my credit card. I have no idea why, either.

• Te
      13th of Aug, 2008

Discovered a $44.95 check card charge on my bank account this a.m. The charge came through Digital River for an automatic renewal of Trend Micro Internet Security software. I called Digital River at 952.253.1234 to have the charges reversed since I am not renewing the software. When you get the automated attendant choose Customer Service (I think its option 1) then choose cancel order.

If the charges are not from Trend, Digital River can locate whatever was ordered with your credit card number.

• Ry
      21st of Jan, 2009

Check your auto renewals. If you catch it beofrehand they will cancel it. Otherwise, I don't know if they will reimburse your once it has been charged because the product has been "delivered" to you!

13th of Apr, 2009

dear sir a sum of money has been taken from my account for what i dont know as i haven't ordered anything from your company i wouls appreciate you reimbursing me the ampont of £19.98 asap.
    regards
    mrs b c harris
    mrstat60@aol.com

13th of Apr, 2009

first complaint was not helpful as my complaint hasn't been dealt with yet

13th of Apr, 2009

i cannot rectify spelling page won't allow me to.the corrections are "would" and "amount"

• Ro
      29th of May, 2009

DRI DIGITAL RIVER.COM WWW.MYORD.CO MN, appeared out of nowhere on my credit card account.
    It is my belief that all thieves should be gut shot, hung until dead, then burned.
    Especially when there are so many web sites filled with victims of these people.
    ther is a FBI internet fraud complaint site please take the time to fill out the form - https://complaint.ics.gov/ctf.aspx
    please help shut these, and preditors like them down for good!!!

• Be
      13th of Jun, 2009
    Lake Charles
    Louisiana

On 6/12/09, I was checking my statement on line and notice that two (2) charges for $144.98 is pending. I do not know anything about Dri Digital River nor I never authorized anything for $144.98..even more so twice. PLEASE, PLEASE take charges away. I have other bills I needing to pay. I don't have any monies to waste.

I did not authorized.

• Ms
      15th of Jul, 2009

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND YALL TAKEN MONEY OUT FO MY ACCOUNT OF 44.98 SO I WOULD LIKE MY MONEY REFUNDED BACK TO ME.

• Ms
      15th of Jul, 2009

what kind of company is this

• Kr
    Dri Digital River - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON MY DEBIT CARD
    DRI DIGITAL RIVER
    Kentucky
    DRIDIGITALRIVER.COM

I HAVE AN UNATHORIZED AMOUNT OF $378.80 ON MY DEBIT CARD AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE COMPANY IS OR WHAT THEY DO OR SELL AND I WOULD NOT MAKE ANY TYPE OF ORDER WHEN I AM DISABLED AND ON A SMALL CHECK EACH MONTH. I DON'T CARE IF I DID ORDER SOMETHING ON LINE IT DOES NOT GIVE THEM THE RIGHT TO PUT SOMETHING ON MY ACCOUNT I DID NOT ORDER, I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAIL ON THIS EITHER AND IT BETTER COME OFF QUICKLY AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW IT WAS DONE AND WHAT I SUPPOSEDLY ORDERED AS I HAVE NO INVOICE OR ORDER NUMBER.

• De
    15294 long st
    Lakewood
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 715-276-2226
    dnscottrell@yahoo.com

on 9/20/2009 $27.94 was taken out of my checking acct. by my visa dabit card number. this is fraud and my bank has closed the acct. i want this taken off my acct. visa authorization 926368390 approval code 926368 mcc/description 5732 electron ic sales ps2000 tran id 089263524691446 cbac389 transcation displayed i need this taken care of

• As
      21st of Sep, 2009

Be careful putting that kind of information regarding the transaction numbers on the net. You are right though, no matter what amount is charged in error, it just should not be so. The problem with complaint organizations is that they don't actually do anything. I found this new company Bustabill (www.bustabill.com / 888-840-0220) who is like a complaint organization but hands on. they actually call the company on your behalf and take care of your problems for you. They offer other services too, but since using them I feel the need to let everyone know there is finally a corporate company on your side that guarantee's to save you money!

• Kn
      22nd of Sep, 2009

i just got money taken from my account and i cant afford that. I did not authorize any of that money, I do not even know what this site it! i want a refund! (oh yeah and the over draft fee that was added to my account cause of this as well!!!)

• Jd
      26th of Sep, 2009
    DRI Digital River
    California

I discovered 4 charges of $208.52 on my bank account pending - when I went to pay bills electronically, I had no $ in my bank account. I contacted my bank immediately and asked what this was about and they said it looked like this company had made this attempt of 14 times, only 4 of which were successful. The bank gave me a "provisional credit", declined all requests from DRI Digital River, closed the atm card that the charges were made against, and told me I would be receiving paperwork to fill out for fraudulent charges.

The bank further told me that sometimes this agency acts as a billing agent for Microsoft, but I have not done any business with MS. I have had no services, received no products, authorized any charges for $208.52, nor have I authorized same on fourteen occasions!

• La
      19th of Oct, 2009
    Dri Digital River - FRAUD

I was charged 89.00 to my credit card that was unauthorized. There is no 800 number to call. Please, this company should be shut down.

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2010
    symantec

Purchased norton antivirus software from this company and it does not work. My computer was infected was several virused that had to be revomed is there any way to get my money back.

Thanks

Russell Kirkland

• Ka
      21st of Mar, 2010

I was also chaged twice for this another 79.99 and I have proff of that charge also. Is there any thing I can do. Please help.