Domino's Pizza / discriminate

1 Shop4 169-179 Meadows Rd, Mount PritchardNew South Wales, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 9826-0488

We were the first person in the store to place an order, but didn't get our order done until everyone elses gets theirs, even though they'd placed in their orders ways behind us, we were the last to recieved our pizzas & not only when it were done we had to ask them if it was ready or not or how long left to go! A few weeks laters I was on my way home, I dropped by the same store to place an order & yet again being first to place an order before any other customers turned up, I watched people walked away with their orders & asked why hasn't mine pizza ready yet & one of the employees turned around & said "maybe other people were here first" in a calmy manner I'd told them I'd placed my order way before the rest of them so why are they ended up get their orders done before me & this isn't the first that had happened, the employee just looked @ me & shrugged while the other employees just looked @ each other & laughed as though it was deliberate, I was so pissed off & left the store without having to wait any more longer since it's already been forty minutes! I believe this store discrimate because I'm asian, it's so obvious... I mean talk bout being equal & all & this is what I get???! This STORE without a doubt is the WORST store that I've ever been to, CUSTOMER SERVICE is surely NEED to be looked at. I'll never go back here again & will sure tell/let people knows about it that Domino's Pizza @ Shop 4 169-179 Meadows Road, Mount Pritchard really is SUCKS. Only thing I feel sorry is for the person who HIRED these EMPLOYEES

Na

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Mar, 2009

Employees with that kind of attitude will send their BOSS broke!

• Mi
      21st of Mar, 2009

Yeah, the place is full of sub standard loser types. I agree with you, but I don't think they discriminated because you were Asian, I think they are just a bunch of dumb tools who can't help but mess things up.

Once someone from that Dominos Mt Pritchard store delivered pizza to my house and he was such a rude and stupid ###. I was going to give him a $10 tip but I didn't..he was lucky to leave without getting his face smashed in.