Domino's / nightmarish experience

United States, Pennsylvania, Lionville Review updated:
Domino's Pizza
My boyfriend and I ordered a pizza with sausage and it was delivered 20 min later but when we opened the box we saw it had pineapple which I hate. I called and complained and the manager (sounded 12) said I must have ordered pineapple. As I said to her, Why would I order something I don't like? She then told me the order-taker never makes mistakes, again implying I was wrong. She had a horrible attitude and didn't care about this at all! She said she'd remake the pizza (said this with attitude) and then hung up on me. My boyfriend and I decided to drive over there (only 5 min drive) and marched in and asked to see the manager. (Again, she looked way too young to be a manager) She apologized profusely and denied being rude to me and denied insisting that I had ordered pineapple...we told her to credit the debit card and cancel the order. She said the pizza had already been dsent out for delivery. As soon as we left, our neighbor called my cell and said there was a Domino's pizza guy sitting on our door step. We were stopping to pick something else up for dinner and said just to tell him to go away. We found out the next day that he was pissed and peeled up the road in his loud truck. I think Dominos (at least this one) is a joke...bunch of tools.

A  27th of Mar, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Don't you ever consider eating Domino's again. They sell more sandwiches than pizza now because their pizza sucks. The dough is frozen and the toppings too. canned and from a frozen bag. Even if the pizza is free, walk away. Please do me the favor...Thanks
N  27th of Mar, 2009 by
i too stopped ordering from Dominos -- they charge almost $20 for a pizza and they put the most skimpy dusting of cheese ever on it.. i know pizza is expensive as you are paying for the convenience as well, but still, you want to at least feel like you are getting your moneys worth and enjoy the taste what you are receiving.

Domino's Pizza Logo Domino's Pizza