Domino's / nightmarish experience
My boyfriend and I ordered a pizza with sausage and it was delivered 20 min later but when we opened the box we saw it had pineapple which I hate. I called and complained and the manager (sounded 12) said I must have ordered pineapple. As I said to her, Why would I order something I don't like? She then told me the order-taker never makes mistakes, again implying I was wrong. She had a horrible attitude and didn't care about this at all! She said she'd remake the pizza (said this with attitude) and then hung up on me. My boyfriend and I decided to drive over there (only 5 min drive) and marched in and asked to see the manager. (Again, she looked way too young to be a manager) She apologized profusely and denied being rude to me and denied insisting that I had ordered pineapple...we told her to credit the debit card and cancel the order. She said the pizza had already been dsent out for delivery. As soon as we left, our neighbor called my cell and said there was a Domino's pizza guy sitting on our door step. We were stopping to pick something else up for dinner and said just to tell him to go away. We found out the next day that he was pissed and peeled up the road in his loud truck. I think Dominos (at least this one) is a joke...bunch of tools.
More Domino's Complaints & Reviews
- Domino's Pizza - food poisoning 
- Domino's Pizza - poor service, no delivery! 
- Domino's - dealing with domino's after they killed my dog! 
- Domino's - vulger and rude service from store and district management 
- Domino's Pizza - poor customer service 
- Domino's Pizza - miscommunication and disregard
- Domino's Pizza - uncooked chicken wings
- Dominoes - employee abuse from asst. mgr.
- Domino's Pizza - manager 
- Domino's - hilliard ohio has bad customer service