Dollar Tree / employees refused to service a paying customer
I was shopping at the location in North Philadelphia on off of Broad Street 19140 zip code as I always do. July 19 at 7pm and as I proceed to check out, I get in line and the man behind the register asked me to go to the other register because he was waiting for someone. I asked him if he could just check me out as I only had 10 items and he stated no and for me to go to the other register. To avoid conflict I gathered my items off the the belt and proceed to go to the next register where a other person was a woman who was giving someone directions. as I started putting my items on the belt the lady stated for me to go to the other register because she was helping someone else. I then stated the guy just sent me over here, can someone please check me out and they both refused.
After working a long hard day who wants to go through this at the end of the night. I was tired and frustrated so I left the store without my items. I called back and spoke with the manager who was not present during the incident Ciara and she seemed very nonchalant about what happened as this may be a regular practice for them. I will never shop with Dollar Tree as long as the customer services is this bad.
Updated by Nakias39, Jul 20, 2018
I can't believe people would be so rude and simply ignore a paying customer. Please tell everyone you know that this is not acceptable and nor should we tolerate when we are spending our money to keep these business open.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - Employees discriminating customers.
- Dollar Tree Inc - not eligible for hire
- Dollar Tree - rude manager 
- Dollar Tree - refrigerated food products.
- Dollar Tree - unbelievably bad service