Dollar Tree / cashier audrey cartwright 111 wagaraw rd hawthorne nj

1 Hawthorne, NJ, United States Review updated:

Hello my name is noelia, I was at your store locate it i. 111 wagaraw rd hawthorne nj 07506 @ 8:52 pm. I bought some school supply for my son and daughter's project.in those items I had 2 white poster board which I rolled them to make sure they don't get dirty or wrinkle. When I went to the register to check out this lady with the name of audrey cartwright was there and I asked her very nicely to please be careful with the poster boards since she unrolled them to scan them at the register her responded was very rude and nasty she said : "well if it gets dirty you come back and buy another one simple as that" I then decided to asked why is she being so disrespectful and specially in front of my son (5th grader). She told me "if you don't like it your problem this all happened in front of another person which I found out she was the manager and never at any point said anything to her or asked her to calm down. I asked her if she was the manager she told me she was and laughed. When I asked for her name she told me I write it down for you old lady and laughed.
I never felt so disrespectful worse have someone do that and the person in charge of your store did absolutely nothing. I am at your store once or twice a week for school supplies for my kids but I rather use another store pay extra and get treated with respect. This is the first time someone ever reacted this way to me. I am not sure whether this is going to be read or not but I thought I will give it a try.

Dollar Tree

Feb 12, 2018

Comments

12th of Feb, 2018

Also this made me so angry that when my on said he forgot something that he needed I slapped him hard and he cried. Then I find out someone reported me to CPS. Now my children may end up in foster care and they want to interview me and my kids.

• He
      13th of Feb, 2018

I never worked for dollar tree, but another retail. I'm sure she can get into trouble for calling you old lady as this is age abuse. I'm sure they have district managers you can call but make sure you got the right store. You can find the store number and store manager name online