Dollar Tree — bad place to work. very unprofessional.
Hired on September 29th. One of the managers asked me if I wanted to close. I said sure. Walked in on my first day. The manager that trained me had a very bad attitude. She may have been on drugs. The head manager was notified about me not having worked the cash register. She teained me for maybe one hour, I was short $36.00 in 2 days. She gives me a write up. From there, I am treated very badly. I was told I needed to speed up. The quota is 150/83 is what I was helping customers. A man tried to proposition me for more money. Come to find out, he treated another manager very bad. Then some shady activities were going on. I ended up on the hospital for hypertension, because I was so stressed out. My last day was 11/24/2017. On another note: profsnity was used after the customers left from employees. Excond are hired. No screening process.
More Dollar Tree Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar Tree - return policy 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree survey 
- Dollar Tree - dollar tree store manager attacks my 3 year old son 
- Dollar Tree - laid off / fired who knows!!! 
- Dollar Tree - miss management andsexual relations on the job ignored by coorprate... results 
- Dollar Tree - purchasing merchandise 
- Dollar Tree - we need mangers in emporia more like the lil gorl jessica robertson 
- Dollar Tree - your manager ariel leatherwood
- Dollar Tree Stores, Inc. - home store brand bleach/customer service sales associate. shelby
- Dollar Tree - lack of customer service