Dollar General Stores / sweepstakes

1 naifeh plz s/c 800 us hwy 51northCovington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 901 476 4130

I was on my internet trying to enter a sweep stakes contest; my complaint is why do the dollar general stores advertise a sweepstakes drawing and then when you enter, the code want go through? is this some kind of scam too ? I made sure i typed in every detail on my reciept several times and it still didnt go through .Ithink it's a scam just like every thing else just to get you to buy DG PRODUCTS!

Comments

• Et
      31st of Oct, 2008

I am having a problem entering dollar general sweepstake also. This is the address on the receipt, www.dollargeneral.com. I am not having any luck. The problem should be fixed or the contest discontinued.

• Sc
      15th of Nov, 2008

If they use the tab key it will make sure all numbers are in the correct columns it might help...that and READ the instructions...

• Wi
      29th of Aug, 2010

I have been trying to enter the 30 computers in 30 days and cannot find where yiu are to enter to win. Why put these in the sales papers if you do not indend to let people enter?

• Un
      11th of Nov, 2016

I have been entering my codes for a long time. I accidently repeated a code and it went thru if this wasn't a scam it would of told me it had already been submitted. where is the list of winners even taco bell lists previous winners. I believe this is a scam and I will be telling all my friends don't bother