Dollar General / manager

1 Boston, MA, United States Review updated:

Can the manager approach you for writing a bad review on the online survey. The other day they ask me if I was the one who wrote the complaint about the store . Like how do they know it was me ? And I didn't write anything bad I wrote the truth. Now I feel like everytime I go I'm treated differently. I feel like they didn't have any right to ask me that.

Mi
Mar 11, 2018

Comments

11th of Mar, 2018

No, but that’s a mighty guilty conscious. Its funny though... you write a bad review and still get a freaking coupon.

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2018

@Magicbean What’s wrong with getting the freaking coupon hey I deserve it with all the money I be spending there and NOPE no guilty conscious over here. I actually said yes it was me and i’ll do it again if I have too.

• Lo
      13th of Mar, 2018

I live in West Virginia, and shop in nearby Cumberland, Md stores If I go to the store on Greene St in Cumberland, you would think that everytime you use coupons that the money was coming out of the employees pockets, the are rude, intimidating. I shop at Dollar General stores about 1 to 3 times a week, and it is getting so that I wish I could find a different place to shop I am sure that nothing will be done about this, but I think that the managers in this store could use more training.

14th of Mar, 2018