Dollar General / human resource department

My name is Edna Moore (Helms). I am a former employee who worked for the company around 2006. I was working my way to train for store manager and was excited. The store in question is #9735 in Hermann, Mo. The store manager at the time was Liz. Liz at this time did not feel that the other lady that was working there was management material and decided to start me on a path for management. While I was working Liz went on a small vacation and while she was gone I was fired by the older woman working there. She was a key holder as I was and found out that I was going for a management position and fired me. I cam in to work and she told me that I did not work there. I asked her to give me Liz's # and she would not. By the time I was able to talk to Liz was when she came back from vacation and by that time the lady that fired me had already told Liz I quit. This is absolutely 100% wrong. I did not quit. I was happy and excited to possibly make a career out of my position. I have been trying to get back on with Dollar General ever since. I reapply all the time to no avail. I hear that Liz has pretty much blacklisted me so I can never be hired again and this is so unfair. I am a good work and was devastated by the firing. I hear that the only way to resolve this would for there to be witnesses to come forward and tell the same story. There will be none of that because the only people in the store that day were me and the woman who told me I no longer worked there. If Liz put down that I quit and did not want to hear what I had to say then she will also tell you no different. This apparently has happened to other people as well. This store is in desperate need of good workers and the turn around is staggering. I have now had two store managers recently try express their willingness to hire me. The current store manager is Krista Schlitt and the former was Brenda, sorry do not remember last name. They have confidence that I can perform this job and Brenda is quite aware of the former manager and her ways. I now seek to please be able to be rehired and I hold a Bachelors in Psychology now along with my MBA in Human Resources. I feel that I deserve a chance to prove myself. If you as a company never let anyone return after they have either been fired or quit how will this store ever survive. people leave this place constantly and I only live 15 minutes away. Again I plead with you to reconsider my hiring status as I was unjustly fired and then lied about. Thank you very much Edna Moore 1530 Tomahawk Trail Hermann, Mo 65041 SS# [removed]

Ed