Dollar Generalemployee

I have been a loyal customer with the Dollar General in Wrightsville, Ga for many years and however on the date of 01/14/2017, however a employee was very rude. I asked her for help but instead she carried on a conversation on her personal cellular device. I was needing help with getting an item off the can good shelf. The lines were long and the cashier on the first register called her names many times and she still was on the phone carrying on a conversation with headphones in her ears, and her behavior was upsetting me. I'm NEVER coming back into the store when she's working. I came in Dollar General that morning around 11:30 a.m. and had a question about a item and the cashier didn't understand my question because she stated that was her first day of training, which I understand, but she also did what she suppose to have done and went and got the Manger On Duty and that manger helped me out PERFECTLY!!!

Ch
Jan 14, 2017

Comments

•   Jan 16, 2017

When I have my headphones in and am on the phone, I am on break. That means I am on my time. That is probably why she ignored you. It is rude to interrupt someone on the phone.