Dollar General / hiiring family members

Daleville, AL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 334 3432355

I was hire on feb 19, 2002 work for 6 half years at different stores until I transfer from dollar general 2301reeves st dothan alabama 36303. To dollar general 185 old hwy 134 daleville 36322. I knew the manager due the fact we went to school together. Who name is evenly dixion who nick name is dannett. She had her niece workin for her the reason why they did not know because the niece use her marry name knight instead of her mother name who last name is dixion which is her sister. There were compliants but no one never check it out. But to make along stories short. One of my old manager wanted to hire me back on. She could not due the fact she put down not too rehire. I'm just findin this out after two years. I talk to the area manager he said that I didn't show up for work. But I won my case for unemployment she could have block that, because that sayin work was availble but she did not was present for the phone interve. But who would want to run your company some one who can use it to there advantage. Some that is willin too work.

Comments

• Re
      Aug 13, 2011

Tammy decide to do a no call; no show; no fault to the manager, Look in the mirror and point fingers at yourself. if you have worked for Dollar General for a length of time you should understand the policies.the manager was just doing her job.(like Tammy should have been) she would still be with the company. and not in the compliant section.