Dollar General / always getting rude comments when I walk in

1 Webberville, MI, United States Review updated:

I was getting a bowl of cereal and realized I had no milk it was getting late but I only live a min away from the local dg so I ran across the street and as soon as I walked in I hear this squeaky little voice say "you better hurry you only have one minute." Now it was on 957 so I knew they didn't close for three. I only needed milk. And it isn't my fault he did his safe count down early. So as I'm checking out I reminded this scrawny pony tail guy that I was a customer spending money and he said he didn't care I wasn't allowed in his store again. I totally felt harassed by a person that should be representing the store with wanting to make as much money as possible so I pledge to never spending another dollar in this store again as long as he remains in that store. His name is Damon of the Webberville dollar general in Michigan.

Ju
Dec 30, 2018

Comments

• Su
      30th of Dec, 2018

Your watch said 9:57 but maybe his clock showed 9:59. Next time check your supplies before deciding to eat something. Besides, who eats dinner at 10:00 pm, and who eats cereal for a meal other than breakfast?

30th of Dec, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

You won't be missed.

1st of Jan, 2019

Lmao. That’s never happened. And the store clock is different than whatever time piece you’re going by so yeah, gtfoh