Dollar General / 4996 market, boardman ohio 44512
I made a purchase in the store on 10-17-18. i left one of my bags behind. It took me some time to get my merchandise out of the buggy and into my car. Enough time for the cashier to alert me that they had a bag of mine. Anyway, it was late before I noticed what was missing. When I went to change my kitchen garbage bag I noticed I didn't have them. The items I remember having left were hefty 30 gallon bags @ $7.50, 2 packs of rexall brand nicotine gum 4mg at 7.50 each and a dawn bottle scrubber that was $1.75.
I call the store first thing this morning at 8:15am. the girl who answered remembered the bag and some of the things in it but couldn't find it. The manager said they put the stuff back and I would need a receipt to get them back.
I believe I should get the merchandise due to the cashiers neglect and the fact that they returned the merchandise less than 24 hr. after, and the girl remembered the bag.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee
- Dollar General - the provided at store 17489