Dishnet / Wildblue / misrepresentation of facts

Well I am thoroughly pisses off. I acquired my WildBlue ISP thru Dishnet. It seems that the $199.00 that was supposed to be a refundable deposit for the equipment, now mysteriously 31 months later has turned into a one time lease fee which is now non-refundable. What a HUGH crock of crap. Additionally Dishnet conveniently can't produce the agreement for my service showing that the deposit was in fact a deposit for the equipment and NOT a bogus one time lease fee. I am going to make sure that everyone I know (which is quite a large group of people) is told about how dishonest Dishnet is and their shoddy business practices. I am also going to Consumer Affairs and the Better Business Bureau with a complaint. Dishnet obviously needs my measly $199.00 more than I do. In fact, I am pretty sure they need it more since it seems that I am not the only one they are screwing over. What are they going to do when they run out of victims to scam. Dishnet you suck!

Ea

Comments

• Me
      4th of Apr, 2013

All I want to know is how in the world do I send an attachment since you changed the Compose format a couple weeks ago. I have talked to 2 representatives and did not get an answer from either one.

• Je
      29th of Jul, 2013

I can't send any attachments. Therefore it's extremely difficult to operate our business. I guess if I can't send any invoices you won't get paid.