The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Dish Network / fire

1 TN, United States Review updated:

After having Dish Network installed in our home for around two weeks and as we were downstairs the box in the upstairs bedroom caught fire. If we were not at home we more than likely lost evewrything we had. My wife and I both got minor burns to our hands as we unhooked it
i took it to the garage (which the door was open) and dumped the cats water and litter box on it to put it out. It not only burned our tv but other items as well as the smell removal and cleanong came in at around $2500 which Dish has refused to pay because they say some forgien object was in the box. Nothing could have been setting ontop of the box because there was an alarm clock there, we do have animals but none in that area or not enought ime from installation for any builtup of any kind. After Disn people came out it was noticed the installtion lacked a whole lot, wire laying inthe side yard, tools, including post hole digger, hammer, pliers, wrenchs and a half bag of concrete. But they contine to say nothing was their faulf. WATCH OUT!

Sort by: UpDate | Rating


Post your comment