Dish Network / dishonest and rude customer service

Hello Sir

I am writing here in regard to the disappointing customer service I received from DISH NETWORK today.

I have been their customer for more than 4 years now. My family in Texas is still using the connection and I opted for it as soon as I moved to Minnesota ignoring Direct TV's popularity here.I am the only customer for dish among hundreds of Direct TV and comcast customers. I have already been enrolled in you 250+ package and wanted to add hindi super pack. Unfortunately, I received an unacceptable and rude response from your customer service.

One of their representative offered me a discount of $5 on all Hindi packages with the installation of a new dish with a charge of $15 for the installation of new dish.

I asked her to transfer me to her manager because I didn't really feel satisfied with the reason she gave me to change the entire dish as I used to get the same channels few months back.

Their second representative came with different statement saying that there are no $5 discount available on any of the plans contradicting the facts proposed by the earlier operator. She never transfered me to her manager and kept arguing even after explaining my conversation with the previous operator.

Overall, I am extremely disappointed with Dish networks customer service. There should be consistency with what their representatives tell their customers. An organization is measured on its commitment and integrity, which I certainly do not see in Dish Network.

Kashif Khan
Plymouth, MN

Comments

•   Dec 30, 2010

Hello, this is Mike LeMar with DISH Network customer service. Have we installed the new dish yet to provide you with the international package? To clear up any confusion that seemed to arise with the installation of a new dish, it may be needed in order to receive the orbital slot that those channels are fed through. Let me know if this issue has been resolved and I would be happy to assist you further!

Hope that helps!