Dish Network / ppv porn unordered
I have looked at others complaints about Dish, and wish I had looked in here sooner.
Some months ago, my Dish bill, which should have been around $80, was over $277. There were numerous porn movies ordered on my account. I did not order them. Unlike other people in here, I called the customer service, and I didn't have a bad experience. The operator looked at the bills, assured me they were legit, but as she looked she noticed that 4 or 5 were ordered in a 20 minute time period. Even she thought that was odd. She came up with some lame "My dog sat on my remote control" excuse and removed the charges. I put an entry code on my remote, and thought that would be that.
A few months later it happened again, this time only 4 movies, but one was ordered on a day I was not home. I also called about these, and again the charges were removed with no hassle. However, I changed my account so that you have to call in and pay for movies ahead of time. When my wife found out I did this she was furious, and not fully believing my story. I admit my marriage was in trouble before this, but Dish network has added to my problems; my wife is talking divorce.
Thanks dish network.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - hopper 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - unethical billing residential consumer 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - satellite reception 
- Dish.com - service
- Dish Network / Dish.com - on demand service