Dish Network / alleged collection
Atlas Communications Systems, Inc. has put me into collections for an account that I owe nothing on, per Dish Network. I am receiving threating phone calls from a collection agency for $330.00 which they say that I owe to Atlas Communications Systems, Inc. and that if I don't pay it, this debt will remain on my credit report for 7 years. I was told by the collection agency to have Dish Network contact Atlas to straighten this out. They do not have any information about this company any more. They asked me to contact Atlas and to have them call Dish so that this matter can be straightened out and that my name would be removed from collections. I am asking that you please do this. I tried to reach the number on my Agreement with Atlas so that I could personally request this, but the number has been disconnected. The collection agency was also unable to give me a phone number for Atlas. I do understand that Atlas did file for bankruptcy. Will you please reply to this so that I know that you will contact Dish Network and get this matter straightened out.
More Dish Network Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Service call / upgrade
- Dish Network / Dish.com - customer service/ fraud dept
- Dish Network / Dish.com - dish unilaterally canceled my account
- Dish Network / Dish.com - not having a simple channel like nbc!
- Dish Network / Dish.com - employment and customer complaint