Dish Network / alleged collection

1 1969 Minno DriveJohnstown, PA, United States
Phone: 814-255-5363

Atlas Communications Systems, Inc. has put me into collections for an account that I owe nothing on, per Dish Network. I am receiving threating phone calls from a collection agency for $330.00 which they say that I owe to Atlas Communications Systems, Inc. and that if I don't pay it, this debt will remain on my credit report for 7 years. I was told by the collection agency to have Dish Network contact Atlas to straighten this out. They do not have any information about this company any more. They asked me to contact Atlas and to have them call Dish so that this matter can be straightened out and that my name would be removed from collections. I am asking that you please do this. I tried to reach the number on my Agreement with Atlas so that I could personally request this, but the number has been disconnected. The collection agency was also unable to give me a phone number for Atlas. I do understand that Atlas did file for bankruptcy. Will you please reply to this so that I know that you will contact Dish Network and get this matter straightened out.

Roxann Gagan.