Dish Network / EchoStar Communications Corporation / false advertising

1 P.O. Box 9033Littleton, CO, United States Review updated:

Buyer beware - Dish Network, subsidiary of Colorado based Echostar Communications Corporation, uses deceptive advertising to lure in customers. They offer a nice promotional rate but don't deliver on their billing statements. The bills are wrong each month, with the customer being overcharged. It doesn't matter what is in your written contract with Dish Network, how many letters your write, or how many phone calls you make.

They'll do everything they can to frustrate customers to the point where they give up, rather than live up to their promises. Their promotions are scams. I am posting this because I don't want anyone else to go through what I have with Dish Network. Do yourself a favor and do not do business with this company.

Lu

Comments

5th of Jun, 2008

We signed up for Dish Network in April from that "promotion" stating that we would get 3 months free for signing up. I had dish before but switched to DirecTv (not any better)! I checked my "statement" on TV & it stated we owed them $180.00+. I told them I wasn't going to pay them. They lied to me, & just cancel my dish. I don't know what else to do. We live in a very rural area we can't even get cable. I can't pay this much money just for tv.