Dish Network / Dish.com / installer fraud
My name is Brad and I have been with dish for four years now. I am a disabled retired veteran who has a fiduciary to handle my finances.(my father). The account is actually in his name but my wife and I have permission to make adjustments or service for account. We have recently had to downsize our finances so we went cancel our dish service and were given the run around.
Dish states that We have a contract and that there will be early termination fee. We called in September of 2017 to have an additional line placed in an additional room we built onto the house. We only needed the joey moved into new room. The technician explained that we were not signing a contract, and that at anytime we could cancel. He had a sign a tablet and explained that he needed a signature to get paid. Now, in January of 2019 we have cancelled service and Dish wants to charge cancellation fee. The account holder is Iverson Evans the signed contract DOES NOT have his signature. Please contact us as soon as possible.
More Dish Network / Dish.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Dish Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service 
- Dish Network - as a former employee let me tell you 
- Dish Network - dish network receiver equipment scam!!! 
- Infinity Dish - infinity dish scam 
- [Resolved] Dish Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - Channels
- Dish Network / Dish.com - equipment
- Dish Network / Dish.com - placing dish on "pause" wound up costing us more.
- Dish Network / Dish.com - damages to my home 
- Dish Network / Dish.com - cbs