Dish Network / Dish.com / installer fraud

My name is Brad and I have been with dish for four years now. I am a disabled retired veteran who has a fiduciary to handle my finances.(my father). The account is actually in his name but my wife and I have permission to make adjustments or service for account. We have recently had to downsize our finances so we went cancel our dish service and were given the run around.

Dish states that We have a contract and that there will be early termination fee. We called in September of 2017 to have an additional line placed in an additional room we built onto the house. We only needed the joey moved into new room. The technician explained that we were not signing a contract, and that at anytime we could cancel. He had a sign a tablet and explained that he needed a signature to get paid. Now, in January of 2019 we have cancelled service and Dish wants to charge cancellation fee. The account holder is Iverson Evans the signed contract DOES NOT have his signature. Please contact us as soon as possible.

Bradley Evans

Br
Jan 29, 2019

Comments

30th of Jan, 2019

The contract doesn’t need his signature. If you or your other signed it, and it was done inside his home, then it is accepted that he authorized you to agree on his behalf. Next time read what you’re signing.