DirecTV / unethical behaviour

United States Review updated:

On the evening of Thursday 10/19/17 somewhere about 10:30pm I called Direct TV concerning coming back to Direct as a customer I have been one in the past. The over aggressive agent and I discussed packages. After finding out Due to my location I could not get a total bundle and that's what I was seeking the call was terminated. The next day I get a text from my credit monitoring service That my credit was charged with a inquiry. During our conversation There was no discussion about my credit rating. He did not ask my permission to run a credit check nor did I ask him. I think It's disrespectful and unlawful for your employee to go into my past file a former customer and perform a credit check without permission that will do harm to my credit score. From his action that tells me its company wide policy. And I have lost total respect for your company. And this gives me no other choice but to go to social media and tell other people about your policy. And I plan to register a complaint with the States public utility commission.
Mr Ernest King Jr

Er
Oct 21, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Oct 21, 2017

Many Companies do this. You can stop it by opting out of prescreen offers