DirecTV / my installation

1 Hughes Springs, TX, United States Review updated:

i called you on may 12, 2018 for service to be installed and they gave me and install date of may 23, 2018 between the hours of 4-8pm the tech never callled or showed up so when i called and asked them about the install they told me that they were short on techs and that i would have to reschedule and they rescheduled me for june 2, 2018 between 8am-12pm and the tech never showed or called and when i called in they supervisor told me that i had to reschedule and that he promised me that my service would be installed on june 12, 2018 between 8am-12pm and the tech never showed or called so when i called them at 12:30pm they informed me that the tech would be calling me in half and hour. the tech never called so i called back at 4pm and they told me the same thang an d said the tech said if he had to work overtime that he would to make sure my service was installed never heard or seen the tech.so i called back at 9pm and told me that i would have to reschedule for june 19, 2018 and im very disappointed because i done had to take off work 3 times for this and i missed 120.00 dollars a im a single mom trying to make it but if i keep on taking off for this they gone fire me.so im not a satisfied customer right now.

Te
Jun 12, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      12th of Jun, 2018

personally I think you need to cancel this direct tv service and go with a better provider