DirecTVI am complaining about charges that were taken out of my checking account! for services that I did not receive!

I am requesting a refund. In March of 2016 I called DirecTV customer service
to cancel my services! The reason for my cancellation was that! I had just lost my wife/partner, she passed away in February 21st 2016 and that, I could no longer afford the services and that I was moving! The customer service representative talked me into just, suspending my account for six mouth.
I requested a courtesy call or email a week before my account would be reactivating!! Only because I did not know were I would be living in six mouths. The customer service representative assured me that I would get both a phone call and E-Mail of date, of last day of suspension!! And day of reactivating my account. I did not receive a phone call, nor did I receive an E-mail from DirecTV. Had I received a courtesy call or E-mail! DirecTV would have known that I was no longer residing at the address on my account!!DirecTV reactivated my service at the address on my account in which I have not resided or lived in since March 30th 2016. In November of 2016 I received a phone call from DirecTV stating that I had a passed over due bill on my account.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Moses Lake, WA I told customer service that I canceled my account in March of 2016. Customer service rep, said that my account was under suspension for six mounts! I asked to speak to manager of customer service and when I did, I told customer service manager that! I was told that, I would get a courtesy phone call plus E-mail days before my account was going off suspension and date of reactivation. There for I feel that I am not responsible for the amount of the bill that is past due! For services that I did not received during the activating account, because I was no longer residing at the address on the account! There for I want a refund in the amount of $181.92 because I never received a courtesy phone call nor did I received an E-mail liked I requested!! And I was told by the customer service representative reassured I would get a courtesy phone call and E-mail days before my account is reactivated!! DirecTV withdrew $181.92 from my checking account on January 10th 2016!! So for lack of communicating with loyal customer like myself! I have never been late on any of my billing! I am strongly requesting a refund in the amount of $181.92... Sincerely; Diana Gonzales
P.S.
Please investigate in this matter!!!

• Updated by D.Gonzales, Jan 23, 2017

This is Diana Gonzales;
    there is a typo in my complaint!! DirecTV withdrew $181.92 on January 10th of 2017!! From my checking account and I am requesting a refund in the amount of $181.92 for services I did not received because I was no longer residing at the address on my account in which DirecTV reactivated.

Dg