Direct TV / awful company!
Everything is great the first year, then after your contract is up, they of course raise your rates, and when you try to cancel, they only give you seven days to get their equipment back to them. They shipped the boxes by fed ex on 3/14, I canceled on 3/12, it's 3/17 I still have not received the boxes, I just told the jerk customer service idiot that there was no way I can get the equipment back to him in seven days, and all he could say was I haven't been charged yet, of course not, it hasn't been seven days yet. I told him flat out I wasn't paying, and he said Alright, then I told him to have a nice evening A-hole.
All their customer service people are rude and have bad attitudes. Do not go with directv. Plus, they don't want their stupid dishes back, only the receivers and remote controls, what am I going to do with their stupid dish.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - replacing old equipment
- DirecTV - equipment moved to new house
- DirecTV - theft by deception
- DirecTV - never ordered directv, never had directv
- DirecTV - new service