Direct TV — customer service (what else?)
Here's what I just wrote to them after getting off the phone. This sunday, my uncle is being honored at the red sox/braves game, for turning 100, a veteran of wwii, and a loyal red sox fan:
I am leaving directv... Finally!! Tonight was the last straw in attempting to deal with you and what you call, "customer service, but really stands for customer crap or customer [censored].
1. Rec'd msg re: free preview and to go to web to see details-oops! No frickin' details on your site!!
2. The preview is supposed to include "sports pak. " guess what?? It barely does. Because I live in fl, I can't purchase nesn for sunday's red sox where my uncle will be saluted & throw 1st pitch as he is 100 yrs old & a veteran!!!
3. Could I buy mlb just for sunday, even just one channel of mlb. Hell no!!! We wouldn't wring enough cash out-of-you if we let you do that!!!
4. "you're one of our best customers. " [censored]! Why is it any time I call with a problem, there is always a reason why you can't do a frickin' thing to help me?? Never a helpful "yes" on the other side.
5. Apparently, dish-tv is cheaper than you stingy, uncooperative megalomaniacs.
That's were i'm going.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change