Direct TV / refund of monies due
I am a disabled senior citizen living on a fixed income. After a year of bad service, bogus charges, etc I cancelled my DirecTV service. I notified them 2 weeks in advance. The boxes for returning the equipment arrived 2 weeks after the cancellation and were damaged. I called DirecTV and asked if they wanted their equipment returned in damaged boxes. They said no and would send out new boxes. I was out of town over the holidays and when I returned I found the boxes and returned them the same day. DirecTV received their equipment back on the 21st then on the 23rd they took the equipment charge out of my bank account without authorization. Now it's over a month later and still they haven't returned my money. I can not afford to wait any longer. I've called and talked with numerous people, each of whom has EXPEDITED the refund...NOT!!! I plan on filing a complaint with the BBB and notifying the local TV & Radio. This is ridiculous. They committed fraud when they charged me for equipment they already had in their possession and had already "logged" into their system. I will never do business with them again and I advise everyone else to steer clear too.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Genie Replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.
- DirecTV - billing wrong amount