Direct TV / overcharge and rude service
Moved Tv Phone line not re placed discovered problem after two months. I got a bill for $120. dollars of movies I was not able to watch. Talked to two customer service reps and three supervisors after about 4 hours of being on hold one hang up from second supervisor and acknowledgment that I was being charged and telling me it was my fault because I had ordered movies even though they were not sent. As a customer for 14 years I was able get get partial credit of$100. dollars. The customer service for loyal customers is no better than the reviews show for new customers. I just up graded and I am stuck for two more years. but the current system with all tv services is a scam to get you. There is no appreciation of the value of loyal customers.
Also beware on installation They tried to charge me $180. dollars for cable that was to be free and brought a regular box instead of HD for second room. I refused to let them start till all extras were agreed to and box was changed. The final cost was $60. to drop double line from addict, Fair price I agreed even though the sales man told me it would be free.
Again I am a 14 year customer treated like a step child. Ask questions do not let them do anything till you get all questions answered.
Bait and switch is there goal, if you let it happen.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - satellite tv service
- Direct TV - technical assistance
- DirecTV - billing - my credit report - still linked to directv
- DirecTV - service calls
- DirecTV - complaint