Direct TV / overcharge and rude service

Moved Tv Phone line not re placed discovered problem after two months. I got a bill for $120. dollars of movies I was not able to watch. Talked to two customer service reps and three supervisors after about 4 hours of being on hold one hang up from second supervisor and acknowledgment that I was being charged and telling me it was my fault because I had ordered movies even though they were not sent. As a customer for 14 years I was able get get partial credit of$100. dollars. The customer service for loyal customers is no better than the reviews show for new customers. I just up graded and I am stuck for two more years. but the current system with all tv services is a scam to get you. There is no appreciation of the value of loyal customers.

Also beware on installation They tried to charge me $180. dollars for cable that was to be free and brought a regular box instead of HD for second room. I refused to let them start till all extras were agreed to and box was changed. The final cost was $60. to drop double line from addict, Fair price I agreed even though the sales man told me it would be free.

Again I am a 14 year customer treated like a step child. Ask questions do not let them do anything till you get all questions answered.

Bait and switch is there goal, if you let it happen.

Ri

Comments

• Dj
      24th of Feb, 2009

PS more from me. Definitely, they "reward loyal customers" by screwing you more! I asked them why they don't "reward loyal, longtime customers?" but there was no answer. their deal is raising the rates as much as possible, and NOT TELLING THE CUSTOMER THEY ARE DOING IT! You (my Mom) gets her bills and then find out they have raised their prices. These people are corrupt. And, if we switch to Dish Network, they are going to charge us a Disconnect Fee also? damn. what to do? Also, I have no problem with people in the Phillipines. they are fine. but, when I call my Customer Service Rep, why can't they be in MY COUNTRY? is this too much to ask? I guess so.