Direct TV / horrible
I called Direct TV and asked about their promotions. After a long conversation I thanked the sales rep and told her I was not interested in making a change. She offered a 4 month promotion that included introductory pricing and the NFL Ticket for free.
When I turned her down her offer went to nine months. I couldn't refuse at this point and I agreed to become a customer. Other than taking 30 seconds to change some channels and haveing problems in the snow, it was fine for 4 months. Than my promotion ran out. It turns out the sales rep flat out lied to me.
I called and explained the situation to a customer service rep. Than another and another and another and another manager and another manager, etc, etc, etc. After 10 calls and Direct TV failing to live up to their original offer I have given up.
Recently I noticed a $399.95 charge on my credit card. I called again multiple times to explain they were never given permission to bill my credit card. I just filled out an affadavit accusing Direct TV of theft and had to cancel the card to prevent further charges. They say I'm under a contract I never signed. I refused to sign after installation because the installer never heard of a nine month promo.
Today I received an $800 bill from Direct TV. They won't see a dime. This is the biggest joke of a company I have ever seen. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Replacing old equipment
- DirecTV - equipment moved to new house
- DirecTV - theft by deception
- DirecTV - never ordered directv, never had directv
- DirecTV - new service