Direct TV / financial
My complaint is in the way Direct TV does business when you try to cancel their service. When you cancel service they send you boxes to return all of your receivers. After I closed my account they charged my acct. $119.00 until the receivers were received by return mail. I promptly did what they told me to do. I called a week later to see if they had credited my acct. They didn't seem them on my acct. I had to talk with two or three different people to finally make sure they got credited. When I asked them when they would credit the $119.00 back to my acct.- they said it would take 6-8 weeks. (It took them one day to take it out of my acct!) I waited 8 weeks- the money had not been credited back, so I called and asked where my money was, they appologized but made no excuse for the oversight. They said they would put a rush on it and I would receive it in no more than 12 business days. I finally received it after several phone calls and staying after them. I believe this must happen a lot. It seemed like DTV hopes you'll forget about the money they owe you. I will never use them again.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - early terminatin fee
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.