Direct Buy / over priced items

1 AL, United States Review updated:

Everything they offer is over priced. Nothing you look up in the stores around here match, at least nothing that I can afford. The items are big money market items. Things rich people look for and buy. For example. They told me I would be able to buy things out of the places I shop. Like lowes, home depot wrong. What they should have said is the store you shop in have to have what we sale. Biggest scam I've never bought anything from them. I haven't even gone back for orientation. I figured I'd go back after buying something since most of it you have to pick up but, I can't find a D** thing to buy. And even though I haven't even gone to the orientation they haven't called but that hasn't stop them from taking my money every month. The owners should be ashamed to even stay in business.

Comments

• Li
      11th of May, 2013

I looked into this a few years ago sounded a little to good to be true. When I saw you have to commit to a contract before you can really see what products is in the catalogs that was the red flag for me I know people who do honest business don't cover up things like this and having to pay to find out something so simple for them to disclose is just too obvious it's a scam. Then I research them on the web the list of complaints & misery is huge!

I think Direct Buy ( really Direct Lie) actually do let some people have some great buys from time to time just to keep some reports of satisfied customers out there. They also use some of these praise reports on their commercials to keep suckers baited.

• Wh
      11th of May, 2013

Boohoo you can't afford it. Get over it. Stop trying to live like the Joneses.