Menu

complaints

Shopee Complaints Summary

14 Resolved
1099 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Shopee with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Shopee has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Shopee. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Shopee complaints 1113

Sort by:

Newest Shopee complaints

L
6:30 pm EST

Shopee missing item

I ordered item ledstar_ph store but one item was missing in my order. SPX Express

SPEPH048013591112 they don't send my replacement instead they ask me to order a cable protector and they told me just process the order because they will place the replacement for the missing item they sent on my first order but they will refund the amount it will cost but unfortunately it did not happen.

ORDER ID. 24021196BDDD7S

I still did not have the item that I already paid for

Claimed loss: P224

Desired outcome: I want a replacement for the loss item

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Shopee representatives only. If you are affiliated with Shopee, please claim your business to access these details.

2:04 am EST

Shopee Lost Items

Ive been using Shopee for my online order. All along I have no issues either with the orders or J&T. However since Jan 2024, orders which assigned to J&T was missing. 3 times parcel lost. and J&T doesnt even bother to update not a single thing. and this is a huge dissapointment for us buyers. and just recently, ive make a new order. assigned to J&T. Item suppose to arrive by 19th Feb. Till date no updates. The previous incident also like this and I can confirmed that my this order its lost also.

Please find the main culprit on why we as buyer are facing this issue.

It cant be ongoing and im sure im not the only customer who complaint.

We have no option to select our courier. Its all from the seller.

Desired outcome: Immediate improvement and resolve issue

R
10:23 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopee Related to my work as a rider in shopee

It was happened long time ago last june 2023. About the parcel that I delivered but the cs refused to accept because accrding to him he found another cellphone which is lower price. So bring back his parcel and had to onhold it.. Upon onholding, the hub received it. But now I suffer this claims which I have to pay thru salary deduction because of this parcel. Accrding to my hub lead the parcel received by the seller was not anymore a cp, it was a stone. I dont have any idea of this one. The hub made me an initial report that I have a wrong tagging for this parcel. The reason there was wrong pod. My problem now is why I have to pay for that claims or lost item in fact the hub in holding ara received the parcel which I onhold. Pls help me with this matter because its very expensive 27k.

Claimed loss: 27k

Desired outcome: I want to solve this claims of mine and not to deduct anymore in my salary

Is Shopee legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Shopee as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 1% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Shopee stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Shopee should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Shopee earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Shopee achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Shopee. The company provides a physical address, 7 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Shopee has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Shopee.sg has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Shopee website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Shopee.sg has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Shopee.sg you are considering visiting, which is associated with Shopee, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Shopee website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Shopee has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 1% of 1113 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Shopee. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
M
12:06 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good day! I am reaching out to you as my last resort as the Customer Service team of Shopee Philippines is of no help. A supervisor has just disconnected with me, her name is Faye. I do not know what the last name initial is, because they would not give it to me. And as of this writing, I am online with one of the Account managers, her name is Darlene who...

9:40 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I’m complaining about the Shopee rider, riding a motor cycle with shopee food delivery bag at the rear of his motorcycles. 29/01/2024 Monday 1943 hrs, while I’m driving along jalan kuching from KL heading to kepong, incident location: under the jalan duta roundabout. I was driving at the right lane within my lane. The motorcycle overtake my car from the...

R
10:04 pm EST

Shopee Shopee pay verification process

Jan 20 2024

I try to register and to verify an account so i can have shopee pay.

Jan 23 it says that it is rejected because its blurred/ has glare etc.

I tried to call them for follow up like that, it says that they will raise my issue etc.

The same day i register again i comply again, i follow up etc.

After 3 days i received a notif to them it says mismatched identification!

Wth with you guys i comply with all of your demands and then you will reject me again i waited for too long for this, you sucks guys!

Im so tired of your customer service.

Desired outcome: I would like to be verified as soon as possible it is urgent! I dont want to wait for another day or another 24-48 hours again.

H
6:49 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have applied for Sloan amounting to 3,500 and was credited to my shopee pay account. Since I won’t be able to use it for emergency needs with just shopee pay I have decided to transfer it to my gcash account. Upon checking it appears that the funds were transferred to a wrong number. The last 4 digits of my gcash account was 4921 however it was mistakenly...

W
10:52 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Case 1: I as seller, sell my product as per customer order & shopee system just pop up parcel damage not to delivery to customer & parcel also no return back to seller. Do dispute to shopee request prove of parcel damage. Shopee unable to prove. Keep request prove from seller. Seller provide via email. When different pic of customer serve the case...

M
1:54 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Last January 2, 2024, my Shopee account was automatically logged out, and a dialogue box came out saying "your account was restricted due to unusual activity". First of all, I am just accepting orders from other people. All of my Returns/Refunds Requests were due to "wrong items were delivered", and "products did not meet the expectations of buyer". Is it...

11:41 am EST

Shopee Breach in PDPA

Dear shopee,

I regret to inform that one of your delivery personnel has seemingly obtained my personal data from the job shopee had granted to deliver my parcel and now the said person is contacting me and asking me to be accountable for my actions. She texted me on the 28/12/23.

I need shopee to step in to assist and pls contact me asap.

Thank you.

Steven

[protected]

P
7:01 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shopee My shopee app is not working since I purchase product from the app.

Dear Shopee Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I am facing with my recent order. On December 19, 2023, I placed an order from India to the Philippines, and the corresponding amount was deducted from my account. However, I am unable to view any order details or receive updates on the transaction through the app.

Order Number: [Your Order Number]

Transaction Date: December 19, 2023

I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter and providing me with the necessary information regarding my order. Your attention to this issue is highly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

Please revert

Best regards,

Prasad

Desired outcome: Can you please cancelled my order.

7:27 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir/madam, I hope my email finds you well, I am writing your good office since I am on a dead end now. I requested for refund to Savvy shop via Shopee for these Avene products for the following reasons: 1.) All the products I received from the seller are unsealed, including the tube ones without the silver covering. You can easily smell them, and...

T
7:01 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered sausage through shoppe it came with a label stating the sausage was 11 months past the expiration date. I requested a refund, I sent them a video of me opening the box and a picture of the label stating it was 11 months past the expiration date, they told me they needed more evidence ...what more can I possibly send them the order# is ORDER ID...

D
5:45 am EST

Shopee Verification of my account

I tried to log into Shopee on Monday 27th November only to be informed that I needed to verify my account. Then Shopee asked me to verify my account with an email address that has not existed for over 2 years. I have tried several times to remove this email address which is no longer valid IE d.n.[protected]@btinternet. But Shopee will not let me remove this and ignores my valid email address [protected]@gmail.com.

I much prefer shopee as a shopping platform but your staff on the other end of the phone treat me as a joke. I instruct them about changing my email to the valid one and they promise it will be done but it never does. So far I have used nearly 1000Peso trying to sort out this problem WHICH IS NOT OF MY MAKING. I spend 1000's on shopee but maybe LAZADA is looking like a better shopping platform. To that end, if this problem is not sorted out by 4th December I'm afraid Shopee and myself are parting company

Claimed loss: 956Pesos

Desired outcome: Just do what I've asked you MANY MANY TIMES. Delete d.n.[protected]@btinternet.com and insert [protected]@gmail.com.

J
11:52 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, I'm the seller in Shopee SG. I experience refund and return from a buyer claimed that my product is fake because the packaging & weight is different from what his partner bought previously. Without communicating with seller, he straight away confirm and even edit the picture said that I sell fake product and even fake a QR code on it to collect...

10:33 pm EST

Shopee Refund service slow

I did purchase cooler and diaper bag from shopee with price about RM230 but after 2 weeks the bag mulfunction. Shopee asked me to return back the bag.

Bag was returned on 22/11/2023 but until now no feedback from Shopee.

The issue worst because I did sent together my company samsung tablet in the bag. I forgot to remove it and I asked Shopee to help send back my tablet because they already receive it. But until now, no feedback from them.

Called and emailed Shopee many times but still no response until now.

Claimed loss: Diaper bag : RM 230Samsung Tablet : RM1500

Desired outcome: Return back my Samsung tablet and proceed with refund for bag RM230.

V
5:45 pm EST

Shopee Unfair judgment by dispute

Product id-2308290J51YN8A

Case date 18 sept

from Sept till today I fight for tis case. Dispute approved refund to buyer without proper investigation. As a seller I provided all the prove test product pic, product condition pic, packing pic and damaged return open parcel video. But buyer sent only 1 pic. Shopee should take responsibility for my loss

Claimed loss: Yes

E
10:29 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I found that the shopee express and their delivery partner are boycotting me, the shopee express purposely delayed and unwilling to send the item I ordered to my house. This happen because I made a complain to two of my orders: (1) ORDER ID: 231030AT56FT4M, J&T Express [protected] (2) ORDER ID. 231104PW5WA4TE, SPX Express (West Malaysia...

J
7:42 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date: 11.11 Time: 12am-1.30am I would like to file a formal complaint about my unpleasant experience for 11.11. I was making payments with Apple Pay and in my wallet it showed it’s already paid but in shopee it showed unpaid. I contacted the shopee live agent on the spot to confirm if I need to reorder the products and got confirmation that I do not...

E
9:03 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

1. Ordered 2cartons(48cans) of Ensure milk 250ml from RehabMart on Shopee SG App on 05Sep2023. See order number in photo. 2. Items were delivered damaged many cans, one can opened up has curdled milk. See photo provided. 3. Reported to customer service for refund and/or investigation. 4. The customer service was third-rate, they review more than a week...

Overview of Shopee customer experience

Shopee, the popular online shopping platform, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from consumers lately. Many customers have complained about delayed deliveries, poor customer service, and defective products. Some have even reported receiving fake items or not receiving their orders at all. Shopee's refund and return policies have also been criticized for being difficult to navigate and not providing adequate compensation. Overall, Shopee's reputation has taken a hit due to these issues, and consumers are advised to exercise caution when shopping on the platform.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Shopee contacts