Shopee

+84 19 001 221(Vietnam) 4 5
+63 28 805 200(Philippines) 173 145

Complaints & Reviews

Paranaque Hub

Their Paranaque hub is terrible! Very slow in sorting items and no update whatsoever. Shopee customer service is useless.

Never again will I use Shopee Express for delivering my orders. Grab express is more reliable.

Delivery service

Delivery guy make a bad delivery..he just throw away my stuff..he didnt call first or ring the bell

Delivery service

Dishonest and untrustworthy, supplier ex8 future gave false info to customer

Supplier ex8future has given false info before I place order on 23/3/2020 for forehead thermometer. In the product advertisement in shopee shows READY STOCK TO SHIP 24 HOURS & product detail stated ship from Klang, Selangor. When I asked supplier on 23/3/2020 before place order through chat & was told stock is available & can deliver tomorrow (24/3/2020). After got the info, I placed order. But after 2 days on 25/3/2020, I checked with supplier on the shipment, there is no response. I asked again on 26/3/2020, finally on 27/3/2020 supplier reply asked me to be patient & wait for the shipment. I keep on asking for confirm ship date but can't get the answer. Since can't get confirm ship date, on 28/3/2020 I have decided to cancel the order & ask supplier to approve the cancellation. But on 30/3/2020, my order cancellation was rejected & there is courier service consignment note no. given. I checked with courier service on line, there is no tracking data available. This supplier has been given false info all this while & I was cheated from the beginning to place order.
I trusted shopee but the supplier in there is not honest & reliable. Hope I can cancel my order & get refund. Please advise.

failure in delivery — untrustworthy

I have ordered contact lenses from penang merchant
on 15 march 2020 and supposedly item to be delivered on 19 march 2020 as in courier schedule.

I didn't receive any delivery or phone notification from courier service. I responded to shopee but the only replies is
"Regards to the issue, we have checked with the courier and they confirmed that your parcel has been delivered accordingly."

It's a total disappointment and I hope the public will be aware that shopee isn't assuring the consumers' right .

Shopee Express — poor service

658648 I ordered a phone case and a notification popped up on my phone saying that my order has been picked up by the courier. I waited all day until a notification said that I rejected...

bestprice1920.ph (Mr Chu Wise)

I ordered from bestprice1920.ph last February 25, 2020. I received my order today March 8, 2020.

I ordered
1 Solar System Planetarium Model Astronomy Science DIY Gift
2pcs of 2Pairs Women Girls Silicone Antiskid Lace Boat Socks

Unfortunately I only received the solar system model but not the antiskid lace boat socks. I only want to receive the product I already paid for.

duit masih tak terima balik dari 17/2/20 hingga ke hari ini 24/2

marimutthu a/l ponneu no.352-A, lorong Kedah, taman melawati urban 1, 53100 kl. [protected] pesanan di batalkan (2002099TP78KJY5) telah dibatalkan untuk menghantar pada 17/2/20...

I cannot change my shopeepay pin and agents are rude

I cannot change my ShopeePay PIN. I sent email, I chatted with RUDE agents but nobody gave me an answer and I have to wait more for my own money to get it back. I waited for month for my ordered items the Shopee lost and now they are going to make me wait again just to get my money back. Rude agents told me repeatedly the same question and uniformed message no one really addresses my problem. They are not helping. It seems they are scamming me. Why don't they give me the answer right away? I just need to change my PIN that's all. But it already took me weeks to wait for their answer. Please help me on this.

I cannot change my shopeepay pin and agents are rude

masks

Hi I ordered a mask and it got stolen highly likely by one of the delivery guys and I roughly know when it was stolen it was between 3-6pm what do I do? I am furious with the theft of the masks especially at a time during the wuhan virus. It goes to show how unscrupulous people can be. Will I be able to get back a refund or do I submit a police report and will lodging a police report even help me get my item back?

jt express courier issue

Hi,

Courier JTExpress delivery personnel contacted me once at around 1:45PM (2/7/2020) to receive my order however my shift would start 4PM onwards. Thus we had a negotiation that it will be delivered on Monday (2/10/2020) since I'm off during weekends. But when I check my order this morning (2/10/2020), I was surprised that the status becomes "Returned to Seller". Please investigate and take immediate action. Note the performance of your courier (Poor customer service) may greatly affect your business.

order tracking number: ph203088382443k

This is by far the most inconvenient and frustrating order I made from shopee. The seller was okay but the courier tagged my order as completed and delivered when I fact no one in our building recieved any orders. They even tagged it as recieved by me! When I wasn't even contacted in the first place! No notifications or texts or whatsoever! Now I would request for a refund from the seller if 3 days from now my package has not yet arrived but I doubt that refund will be issued by the seller because they did their freaking job right! I cannot express disappointed I am right now

order tracking number: ph203088382443k

shopee's return policies

Shopee has very poor refund/return policies. NO customer protection at all. I ordered an item and paid with cash plus a P100 cash voucher. Seller delivered the wrong item. The seller refunded the cash amount but Shopee does not want to reactivate the cash voucher I used. (The cash voucher is from a valid credit card transaction under Metrobank's My Swipe, My Treat promo. It has a P100 cash value).

This is Shopee's incredibly stupid reply as to why they will not reactivate the voucher:

In short, Shopee just pocketed my P100 voucher. The voucher was not even credited to the seller who was very willing to refund me the P100 cash as well.

shopee express

Shopee express has a very bad service. As per shopee customer service they said the courier attempted to deliver my parcel 3 times. I am expecting my parcel to be delivered today but the tracker said i rescheduled the delivery date when in fact no one contacted me about the delivery. I don't have a problem about the seller because the seller did his/her job. We tried to go to their office but the guards refused to help us and give information about the parcel. Please do something about this.

cod mens/unisex jogger pants 3 lines makapal tela crvn

I've ordered this pants with an XL size and when it arrived, January 13, it happened to be XL but physically sized as medium. It didn't fit.

I accidentally clicked the order received which removes the return option.

I immediately reached out to the customer support of shoppe and I was advised to wait for 24 hours and the return button will show up. I've waited for 24 hours and it's still the same.

I've reached out again and the next representative told me that my concern was been escalated to their team and wait for 48 hours and they will follow up.

48 hours passed, there was no follow up. I reached out again and I was advised that they will make a follow up and wait for another 24-48 hours.

Someone emailed me and asking if I reached out to the seller. I was not advised to reached out to the seller so I didn't do that.

I reached out again and Shopee kept telling me the same thing all over again, that they're going to consult the case! Until I asked for supervisor.

I was transferred to Liezel who took over and literally disconnect the chat.

This is the worst customer experience that I've ever experienced!

Overall Shopee lies to their customers and they shown no accountability and responsibility for their customers!

return/refund policy

Please refer to my email thread below for your reference which points to the fact that the refund policy of Shopee is defective. For several years already, I also purchase in eBay...

nautical lifebuoy

Shopee express delivery is unreliable and a pain in the ass.. First, they said they failed to deliver because of a disaster. The following day they said they are already in the area and will deliver the item. After a few hours they sent a message again saying they are unable to deliver because buyer is not around when in fact its been 2 days that I didnt leave the house because I was expecting the item to be delivered! Shopee your company and delivery system is very unreliable! This also happened to my partner. Will be deleting your app and will never ever order from u again! Very disappointing service!!!
Its been a long time I was need the item for my baby 1st birthday but they didnt delivered my order!

nautical lifebuoy

app is not working to accept arrange shipment

Dear Sir/Madame;

I am one of the shopee sellers, and one of my customers had a purchase. I have been trying to arrange shipment since Sunday (Jan 12, 2019) but to no avail. The app always says system error or app error. I have tried using both the phone and my laptop but i keep on having the same problems. I am afraid that the client will be disspointed and that my seller rating will be affected if the app still doesnt work today. I may be forced to cancel the transaction.

I hope you can look at this.

Lizette Inigo

app is not working to accept arrange shipment

missing payment

Placed order Dec 27, 2019
Payment made Dec 29, 2019 via Online bank transfer to Shopee METROBANK account
Follow up made January 02, 2020
Chat support said 3 working days will start January 2nd. I asked what will happen if payment is not posted after 3 working days. What are my options are? Carlo said it will be tag as "verified and paid"
Follow up made January 6th and they responded via email January 7th that they were working on it
January 8th - they said that Dragon Pay did not verified the payment and I was asked to contact Dragon pay directly to validate my payment

January 10th - Dragon Pay responded that payment was transferred to Shopee METROBANK account which they had nothing to do with

January 11th - Shopee assigned team as me to re-upload proof of payment in Shopee App to validate my payment again for nth time.

Just wondering how they came up with that solution. While your payment is being verified you touch the payment method option.

I've been contacting Chat support with an excuse that it was assigned to different team and they can't do anything but to file a report again and again.

delivery

I placed an order on dec 16 from overseas and per app status the item arrived in the Local sorting facility in the Phils on dec 23. Courier only took it on Jan 6 for delivery but a minute after, it indicated that delivery attempt failed. We were at the house the whole day so it was not possible that no one was hope to receive it. Customer service said it will be redelivered in 2-3 days. It's Jan 10 now and I still have not received the item. I stressed to the agents that it is critical that I get it today as I will be leaving for abroad in the evening. They kept on promising that it will be delivered the next day since Jan 7 but as I said, item is still not delivered. Very frustrating.

sunbeams lifestyle

My order id#19121212407q1a2- i ordered the items last dec. 12, 2019 . I waited for the delivery. X-mas and new passed, no deliveries from shopee. I called shopee and complaint and inform them that i am waiting for the delivery of the cookwares. They told me they will make a report and i need to call after 3 days. And i did. I like the cook ware and i left the money so that whenever the delivery come it will be ready for payment. I checked the shopee purchased box and so upset they cancelled my order. I called again and told me it was automatically canceeled by the system. I need the items.
Please help

delivery service

Shopee's delivery vendors poslaju and jt express had both under perform.
I have issued loc earlier (19th dec 2019) for jt express delay. I was shocked their reply was they cannot cope with the volume.
And currently i have experience worse problem with poslaju. The package has arrived near my location. Without attempting any delivery to my house, they got the nerve to ask me to collect from them via sms (text msg). I complaint to the seller (8th jan 2020) since i had to wait 1 whole day in my hs, but nothing came. He advice me to call poslaju. I did just that, they promise to send the next day (9th jan). Again i waited until appx 3pm nothing came. I called. They told me to wait until 6.30pm. Waited nothing came. I called them for the 3rd time. They cant give me any substantial answer to their incompetence.
So i wrote my 2nd letter stating disappointment to them stating ordering from lazada is better since they have their own credible delivery service. I told them also i will bring this up to the ministry of communication.

due to big sales amount, my store been banned and my money been hold for investigation

Date: 08.01.20
Seller ID: jacqueline281179
Yesterday I got a big sales RM 8000++

Customer make the credit card payment thru shopee and I deliver the stocks to her. She also follow the steps click in order received.

Normally Shopee will release out the payment after the customer click in order received. They not release again my store been banned.

This is so ridiculous and unfair.
Shopee been collected the money and charge 2% on that amount.
But now Shopee drag us money due to fraud or investigation..

bad service/ delivery

Shopee express delivery is unreliable and a pain in the ass.. First, they said they failed to deliver because of a disaster. The following day they said they are already in the area and will deliver the item. after a few hours they sent a message again saying they are unable to deliver because buyer is not around when in fact its been 2 days that i didnt leave the house because I was expecting the item to be delivered! Shopee your company and delivery system is very unreliable! this also happened to my partner. Will be deleting your app and will never ever order from u again! Very disappointing service!!!

bad service/ delivery

delivery failed

I received a text message saying my order can't be delivered due to incomplete address (company address) when I've been using my company address for four years now. Also, why shopee express riders use computerize txt, how customers will be able to respond or call for a better communication? Hope, I will still be able to get it. Shopee Express riders please do your job properly.

shopee

Shopee has allowed anyone to open up Shops on their website without a proper registration or perform any background checks to confirm the authenticity of these shops.
These shops on Shopee will scam customers due to Shopee's policy that allows anyone to operate on their website and use this platform to scam people since the authenticity of these shops are never investigated and no legitimate registration is required to register as a Shop on Shopee.
Therefore, I believe based On Shopee's current practices, a lot of scammers are now operating on Shopee as this platform seems to be a heaven for scamming people.
I also believe that some of Shopee's staff are also involved in the scam and that's why the registration of a Shop on Shopee is so loose that allows anyone to open up this Shop and scam people.
Please check the current Shopee's policy and also their staffs who I believe are also involved in these scams.

delivery via shopee express

I ordered two (2) romoss powerbank last december 04 2019 as giveaway for the upcoming christmas party of our department. On the same day, orders were approved by romoss and by the 5th of december, it was picked up by their parañaque hub. Up until now, no delivery took place nor an update on the delivery status. I tried to complain many times with shopee and with romoss but they failed to give me concrete answers on what happend with the parcel. Romoss refused to cancel my order since on their end, they shipped it out in time. I tried to ask for the contact number of the parañaque hub but all shopee agents refused to give it.

aizencolar Jan 22, 2020

Same sentiment. We visited the cainta hub but the guards are not helping.

xpress shopee delivery service paranaque hub

593494 My order id is 191215204424EXY. I follow up my order thru shopee hotline and thru shopee chat support many times but still nothing happened. They always told me that they will...

delivery

Dec. 24 pa nasa cainta hub yung paracel namen pero di parin nadedeliever. Yung isa nadoon paren habang Yung isa naman, 3 times na nag message"This is your Xpired rider, Please wait ka lang jan ng isang taon bago mo makuha paracel mo and please prepare the exact-". Like 2019 pa, eh 2020 na. 1 year ago na. De char lang. Pero kung tatamad tamad lang kayong Xpress riders. Papatulfo nalang namen kayo pati yang cainta hub. Sige lahat nagsirasiraan na. At least explain why, bakit wala pareng delievery at kung di niyo mahanap adress kahet najan naman sa details of delievery namen yung adress, makipag text kayo. Nakakapag duda na yung ng yayari. Dati naman nung Oct. 31 agad namang na deliever. Nov 2 ajan na agad. Pero i did some research. Sabi 9- 24 days pag galing oversea yung inorder at pag local naman 6-15 days ata.

johnzen zen Jan 06, 2020

Puntahan na naten boss alam ko kung san yan. Sa Junction lang yan banda sa Marick Subdivision. Yung akin Dec 21 pa andon hanggang ngayon di pa din naddeliver puro 2-3 days sinasabe mga hayop.

aizencolar Jan 22, 2020

Pinuntahan ng asawa ko kanina cainta hub kasi need ko parcel by tomorrow pero bastos ang mga guards. Rider daw ang kontakin namin eh wala namang nagtetext sa amin. At as per customer service 3 times na nagfailed attempt at kahapon nakalagay na sa tracker nagrequest daw ako na ireschedule today kahit wala naman akong nirerequest. So hinintay ko until now walang balita.

delivery time

Yung mga parcel ko December 27 pa nasa Cainta Hub. Second time ko na nagorder ng same item, yung una 3 days lang nadala na (J&T), yung ngayon aba 1 week na wala pa SA ANGONO LANG AKO MGA SIR! First time ko maexperience to since courier nyo lang avail that time. Baka naman pwede ideliver nyo na! May iba pa ko parcels baka mamaya pagdating sakin sira na yung iba. Kakainis. 🙄

delivery

I've been waiting forvthe package since December 24, 2019. nauna pa ung huling package na order ko. Baka pwedeng pakideliver. Until now wala pa nasa hub pa din. Wala man lang update ano to joke. Gagamitin yan ng anak ko tapos wala pa din. Grabe naman. Kahit sabihin pa na from over seas eh karamihan sa order ko na overseas dumating na yan lang ang hindi pa.

171 Rosario Village

slow process

Can you please deliver my order? 4 days nang nandiyan sa Cainta yung order ko di pa rin dinedeliver? Mas mabilis pa yung process ng mula sa china papunta dito sa Pilipinas kesa dito sa nasa Pilipinas na, nasa Cainta na di pa rin tinatry ideliver! Isipin niyo rin naman po na kailangan na nung nag-order. Please lang po i-deliver niyo na anong petsa na, I was supposed to be a gift, but I never thought it would take this long.

slow process

late delivery of parcel, no coordination from the rider and slow action

December 21 Nasa Hq Paranaque na yung order ko. December 28 dineliver yung item without informing me via call or text man lang. Nasa area ako nun pero nagregister sa order statu...

work negligence/fake delivery status

my order that was supposed to be a gift for the holidays was placed dec 17 and until now i havent received it yet. i followed up to shoppe and ninjavan a few times and just later this day i got a response saying that i requested for a change of delivery of time and date which i did not!! i also wasnt notified and no one called me personally so how the heck did they know that i changed the delivery. please reprimand this delivery guy. ive waited long enough for my order and without any confirmation they just decided to change the delivery time instead. please act on this. do not tolerate this kind of behavior on your company and ruin your name. i am really really disappointed!!!

work negligence/fake delivery status

service

This is my order ID, 191223QF4ATCQ3 . Thru tracking it has reach Subang Jaya hub for 2 working days, but no delivery done . Is ok, I called for 2 working days too but no one pick up, today I ask thru "chatnow" that I want to pick up myself but he/she told me that I can't, still ask me to wait .

Hello, I din blame u all for too many parcel to deliver until din deliver out my thing, I just want to pick up my thing, why gdex o other courier can let me pick up n my thing is nearby me but I need to wait so many days n don't even let me to pick up .

selfie tripod

I want to complain one of your rider named EUGENE NOCUM! Mahilig syang mag declare ng "the item was rejected by the user" kahit hindi naman nya nai deliver ito! Kahit pa nakasagutan mo isa sa amin dito.. hindi naman tama na lahat kami ay idadamay mo na. Paki check ang name ng nag order kung yun ang ayaw mong customer kapag hindi yun wag mo idamay na hi di mo na dadalhin order or i text mo yung customer na parating ka na. Ganyan lang ka simple! Sisirain mo record namin eh. Imagine, I ordered the item dec. 12 I was texted dec 29 na parating na ite ko so I cancelled all my lakad para sa kanya then makikita ko na lang around 3pm na nireject ko daw item! Anong klase kang tao naman! Alam mong may naghihintay nyan at di mo ba alam na kailangan na kailangan ko yan! Ayusin mo trabaho mo Eugene! Inireklamo na rin kita sa Shopee! Nakaka disappoint ka talaga! Dapat sa ganyang rider mineme mohan kapag naulit pa tanggalun na! NAKAKAINIS talaga ginawa mo!

parcel is not yet out for delivery

Tinawag na express pro di magawang madeliver agad ung item!!! Galing overseas na nga naghntay ako. Pero until now wlng update sa tracking ko. Gusto ko nalang sna mapuntahan ung cainta hub kso ung agent na nakausap ko kht address man ln hndi maibigay at prng nagsungit pa!!! Anong klase ang customer service nyo shopee sakit tlga kyo sa ulo!!! Cainta hub n nga lng tga caint dn ako dpa mdeliver!!!

parcel is not yet out for delivery

delivery failed

I'm tired of waiting. I waited for almost 2 weeks and then they told you that they contacted my 2 times in the delivery time.. FYI, I didn't received any calls. I received a text and I waited for a whole day and cancel my appointments for me to receive the product but in the end they said that the product will return to the seller, dahil hindi lng nila makita yung address ko. Nagoorder kami sa lazada and ganun din nmn ang address ko pero sila nakakapagdeliver. Shopee Express Cainta Hub. AYUSIN NYO serbisyo nyo. Nakakasagabal kayo ng oras ng tao.

• Ak
    Akroma Angel Dec 30, 2019

Same tayo ganyan din sakin shopee xpress hub cainta. Delivery failed pero walang nag attempt mag deliver maghapon inabangan.

aizencolar Jan 22, 2020

Same po. 3 times failed attempt daw. Walang text or tawag. Cainta hub also. Nagsadya na asawa ko sa mismong office nila sa cainta pero bastos kausap mga guards walang matinong sagot. Bawal daw ipick up. Ano kayang meron sa shopee express sobrang daming complains pero wala silang ginagawa.

refund

This photo shows how many times Shopee kept asking me to wait and every time I ask for a follow up. All Shopee does is to ask me again to for another 2 days. Has anyone been experiencing this? Shopee started asking me to wait for my refund since the 23rd. The next day I made a follow-up, Shopee then asked me to wait again. Until this day, December 29! How many days are 2 days to you Shopee? Don't you have any word?

Fyi, I still have another screenshot of Shopee asking me to wait again. I think I am sending an email to a robot. It kept sending on the same email draft or spiel over and over again.
Nobody's trying to solve my problem.

j&t express courier failed delivery

Three times failed delivery on different items. Two of them said that I cancelled the order wherein they did not even try to reach my address nor contact me. Another said that my contact no. is not reachable but I provided complete address and contact number. Other courier can arrive at my address so I doubt that J&T even attempt to come and deliver my order. It's so annoying. I hope this reaches J&T management.

non-delivery; wait time; incompetence

So. 12/11 I placed an order towards an overseas shop for some materials. Yesterday, the status of my package changed to finally say "Item is out for delivery" after some days waiting for it and I was super happy. Why not when they said it would be here next year then suddenly I could actually receive it earlier right?
Well, it actually took a turn for annoyance.
See, I waited for the delivery guy to text or call me since around 9 AM when the status of my order changed, expecting to hear a knock on the door before noon or after lunch when I usually get my orders. I was alone at the office. Everyone was working at home at this point and I could have gone home early or chose that option too, but due the order, I stayed at the office. And waited. I waited until around 6 PM but guess what? NO DELIVERY GUY CAME. Then, when I checked my order status around 7 PM, it says DELIVERY FAILED? FAILED? I WAS AT THE OFFICE THE GOOD PART OF THE DAY!! How did it fail when there was no text or call informing me that the package was or was not going to be delivered?? What's this? Did a ghost make the delivery? BAH! THAT'S EFFING NEW!!
If they were feeling lazy, they could have informed me. I've been waiting for that order for a long time- also, where do I find the explanation about statuses? I dug around but can't seem to find an explanation about what all these statuses actually mean. Google isn't reliable sometimes you know. When I dial for your customer care for answers, always the busy tone!
By the way, when I try to track my package, it says that there's no information about it. It's like my package just POOFED into thin air.
Good job courier (sarcasm). Does my order NOT EXIST too like your non-existing delivery guy that marked my order as delivery failed?