Shopee Logo

Shopee Customer Service

Having problems with Shopee?

Shopee Customer Service Contacts

+65 62 066 610 (Singapore)
+62 213 950 0300 (Indonesia)
+60 322 989 222 (Malaysia)
+66 20 178 399 (Thailand)
+84 19 001 221 (Vietnam)
+63 28 805 200 (Philippines)
5 Science Park Drive, Shopee Building
Singapore - 118265

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopee Customer Service. Initial Shopee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopee. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Shopee — Complaints & Reviews

Shopeeabout a driver residing at congress village name Vhinzze Balajadiah

kindly check this persons profile if he is really 1 of your courier team, because he is using shoppe express as he is driver courier using a suzuki 150cc yellow color but dont have any tag or logo even id and uniform of shoppe express but he still accepting and deliver parcel as 1 of your own...
VHINZZE BALAJADIAH currently living in blk10 lot11 miape apartment rd.29 congress vill. bagumbong caloocan city...
i am concern about those loyal customers of shopee express to become 1 of those victim ...more 1week now since he started doing this...

about a driver residing at congress village name Vhinzze Balajadiah
about a driver residing at congress village name Vhinzze Balajadiah

ShopeeUnprofessional Customer Service

Your agents are messing up my account. So much for data privacy, some of your agents can search and check my account and make a mess with it. I know because it's obvious on the series of issues on my account. While I know my spouse, nephew, and niece's account has no issue. So it's obvious one of your agents has a grudge on me. I hope that you pay attention to this and make your business elsewhere.
    I'm your big spender customer, looking at my purchase history.
    And on average, I spent 200 USD on Shopee. Last month I spent 1k USD on Shopee.
    If this continues, I'll do my business elsewhere.
    I'm giving you 1 week to resolve this. And if not resolve, say goodbye.

ShopeeLate delivery

The parcel is at delivery hub for days. I don't know what happens there. I hope my parcel is not missing. It was already in Shah Alam but then it goes to Batu Caves. The adress is in Shah Alam. I just don't understand.

Late delivery

ShopeeIphone 7+ cellphone

Actually, i ordered an iPhone 7+ worth 15, 000 but when it came to my home by courier i opened the box and there was no mobile in that box. The box was empty and i have proof of that as i made a video while unboxing the box.
        And the seller told he had put mobile in the box and then delievered it

I show the proof to seller and shopee then also shopee is saying that they will not give my money back.
        Please help me in getting my money back as i am a student and i gathered that money from my savings to gift my mother.
        I really need that money back as due to this pandemic my father lost his job and now there is no source of income.
        Please help me out. I went to police station and filed a complaint against shopee but no response. You are my last hope. Please please save me 🥺🥺🙏🙏.

ShopeeDelivery Service

Placed order Dec. 28, app said I will receive my order the latest would be Jan.6 (9days from day I ordered). The movement was so slow from their Paranaque delivery hub to QC Hub... But just to cut the story short. The day came, Jan. 6, guess what? No order came. Chatted with customer service and was promised that I will get my parcel the next day and that they will expedite it since its past delivery date. But then again, no parcel came. I contacted shopee several times 5x via chat at 4x via phone but they all promised the same thing... they will expedite. Did they for real? 14days from date of order and 5 days from delivery date? Still no movement... How frustrating. They dont value customers, they dont value your business. Shopee express is the worst delivery service provider ever. Until now am waiting for the delivery or are they waiting for me to just cancel? Will I receive the product in good condition.. That is also a big question. If we cant trust them with their time commitment, say what with them handling your parcels. Greatly unhappy with their service.

Delivery Service
          Delivery Service

ShopeeDelivery of Parcels

I tried to contact Shopee re my parcels, The DC received the parcels 4 days ago, no movement, and is already behind the schedule for delivery. No movement or what so ever on the status. The first chat agent, ended the chat session, even tho we are not yet done. The next chat agent told me it will be delivered within the day. Guess what, didn't happen.
            I call the day after, I was advised to wait within 72 hours for updates! 72 hours!
            I spoke with different representatives trying to get a real solution, NO ONE, AS IN ON ONE, can contact their logistics or hub. I tried to reach for a supervisor, I was advised to wait for 24-48 hours after my call.
            I received a call from a supervisor. I was told my original ticket was not coordinated with their logistics that's why it was not processed.
            They will submit another form and will be another wait time.
            It was a hell of an experience. I'm still frustrated and angry as I send this complaint.
            Shopee will never help you with your delayed parcels and no way to call their DC!

Delivery of Parcels

ShopeeVoucher

I have voucher discount for shopee worth 1000 philippine peso, I have not used the voucher yet but when I input it into the voucher field it says it has been used already. Contacted shopee but they said it has heen used I they will not reactivate it or I gues someone fron their customer service used it already.

Voucher

ShopeeFaulty tablet - Order #20111536AVX3BG.

I bought a telcast tablet, unfortunately could not to turn on. Tried contacting and discussing with seller, it appeared language barrier as they don't even understand my statement of concern. They insisted that i should bear the return shipping cost which contradicted with shopee return process. Shopee's agents are not helpful either where they conveniently replied that buyer is in contact with seller without knowing the background of the issue.

ShopeePampers

I ordered 232 pcs small size of Pampers last 12/12/2020, 232 pcs. But I received the wrong size last 12/22/2020. I returned the wrong item thru j&t last 12/23/2020. I contacted both shopee and pampers. However my concern was not taken seriously until all messed up. Shopee wounnt refund me. Seller is unresponsice to shopee for manual refund. Help me to get my refund. Attached here is the waybill of the return package.

ShopeeShoppee Voucher

I am planning to order using shoppee voucher and shoppee pay but I am residing in a different location. I updated the address before anything else. I placed an order after a thorough checking of the discounts, the items and the vouchers from each store. I used the shoppee voucher I had which worth 1000Php but I noticed that it will be delivered from my old address. Without hesitation, I cancelled the order and didn't received any disclaimer or prompt that I won't be able to use the shoppee voucher anymore. I chatted with them the same day hoping that they can reinstate the order, reactivate the voucher or compensate the same amount but they disconnected me several times via chat. I am dissapointed at the same time frustrated that I can't use a shoppee voucher worth 1000Php

ShopeeShopee agent

Nagtanong ako kung pwede ipostponed order ko dahil uwi kami ng province kasi ginamitan ko ng shopee coins yun, at kung pupwede e january na ideliver ang reply naman sakin is no worries daw at ngayon dumating deliver ko at i-order ko nlng daw at di ko na daw marefund shopee coins na ginamit ko . Ang akin lng sana umpisa palang dinirecha nila ako na di pwede o wala silang magagawa para ipostponed ung delivery di yung rereplyan ka nila ng no worries pra lng matapos agad convo nila sayo. Mga paasa bwisit

Shopee agent
                      Shopee agent

ShopeeCustomer service

Customer support doesn't read the complaints of it's users. I have gotten and sent 8 emails telling them the problem. All I get are copy and paste answers all telling me to do the same thing that doesn't work.

I'm unable to get into my account and Shopee hasn't read a word I sent. I have begged them over and over to please read or get somebody that can read. But they just won't read my complaint.

It seems they are going the way of PayPal and other dying companies that just don't care about their customers.

Jay Dec 26, 2020

Yes they dont care about costumers. Ive just sent a complain and they just reply no worries aa if they are not reading your complaints

ShopeeI got a message from shopee app that I won a cash prize for there promo shopee milyonaryi

Hi, 2 days ago I received a message from shopee that I won a cash prize. I immediately open the message and filled in the form. But upon submitting the form I got an error. To seek help, I send message to shopee chat box for live agent support. I talked to one of shopee agent, and informed her about my concern. She immediately check my concern and after a minute who informed me that the message I got is an error from system. And said I didnt win. I would like to ask help, what will I do about this? As the error is not in my side. But in the shopee itself. I believe I still won regardless if the message sent to me is an error. Please help me.

Dec 10, 2020

Shopee — Delivery service

Date of incident: 10/12/2020, Thursday Time of incident: 3.29pm Number of delivery guy (who called me): +60...

Dec 07, 2020

Shopee — Scammer seller & shopee did not give any assistance that could have prevented the scam

Date of Incident : Nov 25 2020 Expected Resolution : Refund From Nov 26th and still ongoing I have asking...

ShopeeRequest for expedite parcel

Hi There, can you please expedite the delivery of this parcel? Parcel picked up on 2 December and there is no delivery attempt since 2 December at Shah Alam DC

Pickup date: 2/12/2020
                            Tracking no: SPXMY00460963704C

ShopeeDelivery

Mga walang hiya mga tamad naghintay ako buong maghapon kakahintay sa tamad nyong courier walang dumating kahit text or tawag wala mga walang hiya talaga bakit kau naghihired ng mga taong tamad magdeliver ah shopee maraming taong deserve sa pwesto na yan tapos eto isesend nyo skin na notifications shopee 2020 na ayusin nyo trabaho nyo o baka mga scammed mga courier nyo mga gagu

• As
                                  astroastro Dec 18, 2020

Ganyan din nangyari sakin tangina nila sobrang tamad amputa sana di na lang sila nagtrabagho kung tamad rin naman sila.

Dec 03, 2020

Shopee — Missing parcel

Hi, I am writing to file a complaint in line with my escalated case [protected]. My case has been ongoing for...

Dec 01, 2020

Shopee — Seller do not honor my purchase after made full payment.

Have pre-ordered and make full payment a collector hobby kit from Dew Toy Store aka ohmyprimus.com store...

ShopeeExpress

How come shopee express dont have any method to contact their hub. Even they send to the wrong hub and the product static at that hub for more than 1 week. I try to contact shopee express company twice. The first time I make a phone call on 24/11/2020 they ask me to call back in 3 days. The second time (27/11/2020) I was serve by ms hazinin and she unable to give any solution at all and just ask me to wait! Lousy service by shopee express! So inefficient!