Dillards.com / Shoppingspree / can't reach website

1 Dillards.com/CrossRoads CenterWaterloo, United States Review updated:
Phone: 319-232-6668

When I type in the web address it takes me to a site to choose different categories. Your suppose to be able to enter a Shopping Spree Contest & should be able to enter till Aug 31st. I have been trying since 7-25 to get the site.

Comments

21st of Aug, 2008

When I type in dillards.com/shoppingspree, this is the site I get. Is your site not open. John Bloskas

• Al
      21st of Aug, 2008

how to win the 2500 dlls.

• Ba
      19th of Sep, 2008

whats the big deal, i have always shopped at dillards, and have always been pleased, today i when i got my sales slip, it had a website to key into and enter to win a 2, 500 dollar shopping spree, even gave me a registration number, but the only thing i could find to enter expired serveral months ago, is this a mistake or just a come, disappointed!!!

• He
      4th of Oct, 2008

RE;
    ADVERTISEMENT IN MAGIZINE SHOWED PICTURE OF BEAUTIFUL NECKLACE, BRACELET. RING, AND EARRING.

HOPING TO GET INFORMATION AS TO PRICE OF MERCHANDISE, NOTHING IS MENTIONED

• Sh
      9th of Oct, 2008

Tried 10-09-08 could not get site to enter.

LIKE SHOPING AT DILLARDS

LIKE DILLARDS

• Pa
      9th of Nov, 2008

cannot log onto site to enter shopping spree, what gives???????

14th of Nov, 2008

Where do you register for the shopping spree?

• Ro
      15th of Nov, 2008

will not let you sign on for shopping spree only thing show up is different pages trying to sell or for you to open accounts.

• De
      17th of Nov, 2008

Have always shoped @ Dillards, Liked what I bought, now I can't get to the $2, 500. shopping spree. is there a problem ????

26th of Nov, 2008

when i typed in www.dillards.com/shoppingspree. the only thing that came up was the complaints it went straight to the complaints page so i really don't see anything that you really register for is this a thing just to rate how many people would actually do it i mean if not how do you enter...

• Fi
      29th of Nov, 2008

trying to register for the shopping spree

• Es
      30th of Nov, 2008

trying to register but once I go to web site it only gives option to click on complaints, unable to register

4th of Dec, 2008

Tried to go to website on my receipt to enter my registration number, but this is one of several wrong sites that came up.

• Ms
      11th of Feb, 2009

TRY TO SIGN UP FOR THE SHOPPING SPREE AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!! COME ON NOW THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!

• Wa
      8th of Mar, 2009

Dillards my biggest store i shop at, whats going on when i try to register for the 2500 shopping spree!!!

28th of Mar, 2009

I have always shopped at Dillard's. It's my favorite store. The employees are always nice and I love their Sales!

4th of Apr, 2009

I cannot find a website to make payments

why do you make it so dificult?