dillards / not correcting their error

Jul 27, 2015
600 Carnaham Dr
I treated myself to a michael kors large (8.5 x 4.5) wallet that had coin purse and room for my iphone 6 and paid 68.60 for clemintine color as it was only color on discount and i didn't mind as good deal. I received the correct color, but received the small wallet (6.5 x 4) with no coin purse and only holds iphone 5. Dillards tonight said "sorry as we are now out and offered no solution. Of course they were out, but the wallet was available when i ordered it!!! Dillards should have offered a different colored wallet at the same discounted price, but they refused and only offered to try to find the wallet i originally ordered in a store even though it was a clearance wallet and most likely won't find. They should have offered me the wallet i ordered and matched the price, but they refused. Again, dillards put the correct item number on invoice and i have proof from my printout, but they sent the wrong wallet and it was for a special occasion (As it is a wristlet), but dillards won't do anything.Last time i will ever order from dillards!!!

N  28th of Sep, 2008 by

Shopping Spree - Shopping Spree
Las Vegas

The sales person put a proof of purchase sticker on top of the registration #, and I'm having trouble reading the number. Anything I've tried has not worked. What a bummer!!! I really like shopping at Dillards.

Dillard's Logo Dillard's