Dillards Department Store / 2,500.00 shopping spree contest does not exist!

The web address does not exist or they do not have it correct on receipts. I have several receipts from shopping none of them work. How can u enter online if there's no website?

Beware!

Comments

• Ca
      6th of Aug, 2007

I understand Dillard`s is opening a store in Ocala. I am so happy, My friends and I love shopping there and have to go to Gainesville.

We all say the same thing, that we only hope we have nice clothes and not like Penney`s or Macy`s that bring in old clothes that do not sell from other stores. It is disgusting the type of clothes they sell here.

Mrs C ODonnell.

• Br
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    Dillards Department Store - False ad for shopping spree

I tried to access the web site to register but there seems to be no such site available, this is a rip off to consumers thinking its ilegit when its not, now I know how others feel when they are ripped off or falsely informed or falsely mislead to believe they could win a shopping spree from Dillards. What a joke? Save your money for the big guys in Dillards stock exchange who are making money as we speak, using us and our money to do it with,when we shop in Dillards.

Sincerely yours,