Dillard's / clinique
To Whom it may concern,
I have purchased Clinique products for several years. A promotion came in the mail that if youmake three purchases and the card is stamped or punched coinciding with each purchase, you then get a moisture surge for free.
Today, I traveled to the Dillard's Seminole Towne Center (closest to my home) to make a purchase and then have my card stamped or punched the third time therefore, I would get my free moisture surge.
This did not happen. Basically they would not accept the second stamp/ punch and told me if I purchased something today, they would have the second one stamped again.
I took my card and did not make the purchase. I can print all my statements to prove three purchases but will not be going back to this location. This was unacceptable and why I shop online most of the time. Customer service was horrible.
More Dillard's Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillards - scam and cheating! 
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's Department Stores - fraud and scam
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam