dillards / dillards and the way they treat their employees 2!
I have been an employee at Dillards in kenner for a very long time. As an employee upper management has to be the worst i've ever seen, they treat as if you are ### on the bottom of their shoes. As an example our ops manager Olie, is a very rude, and obnoxious person. He feels that because of his position in our line of work that we are inferior to him. Another example is the store manager who feels that we the employees' are her children (i can see why GOD has not blessed her with children). She walks around and speaks to some of my fellow co-workers such as those who work on the dock as if she was their mother (oops she doesn't have any children). I have also heard the store manager talk to dept. Manager as if they were crap.
Inventory was the worst i have ever seen. We worked 8 hours without a break, some of the older people who have to take medication, was not allowed that privileged, due to them forcing us to work without a break. Macy's going to be open very soon and me and several other employees wont have to take this abuse again.m Please Comment dillards esplanade employees. Do not be afraid to comment.
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - dont work for dillards 
- Dillard’s - company/rules
- Dillard's - your management
- Dillard's - shoe manager at fayetteville, ar
- Dillard's - unethical behavior resulting in a miscarriage
- Dillard's - rude customer service.