Dhl - Jackson, TN / the package was not delivered

Vehicle documentation shipped from Automobile Dealership in Huntsville, AL to Savannah, Tn on 06 October 2006 - never arrived at my home. Dealership checked with DHL and they say that they delivered the package on 09 October 2006. We were at home the entire day - the package was not delivered. We checked with all the neighbors - no one had the package or saw DHL in the neighborhood. Fellow consumers,
do not use DHL!!!!! The dealership is trying to get information from them but they keep insisting that they delivered the package. To where? To whom?

Da

Comments

• As
      30th of Nov, 2006

DHL have the worst employees working for them. I work near one of their shipping sites in Springfield, VA and the drivers have a bad habbit of dumping their trash onto ground, park thier personal vehicle on private property and just this morning, had two of these employees shouting profanity at me in front of my wife and 6 year old girl, that's before they drink their morning coffee! Can we trust these people delivering our packages!

• Te
      27th of Aug, 2008

Their drivers sped down our road to deliver a package and ran over our dog in the process. The bill was only $119 and he is ok but the people were very rude about the whole thing. They said it was not their responsibility. Beware!! Keep your children and pets up when the DHL people are around!