DHL / terrible customer services
I have received goods from abroad via DHL for the last year as unfortunately they are the preferred carrier for our suppliers. All barring one occasion DHL have sent an invoice which has been duly paid using their bank transmission slips that accompany each invoice. Problem is their own payment system takes weeks and weeks to clear through their maze of departments and each and every time I receive threatening letters from them, once I have had the credit line stopped and have been threatened with the same every other time. When you get hold of someone to complain they give the same apology and promise to investigate and nothing more is heard and they remove the credit block. They then tell you that it is better to use a debit card to pay the bills as their own forms take too long to clear. They are a joke but it is not so funny when they ruin your credit history through their sheer incompetence.
More DHL Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - Delayed delivery
- DHL Express - missing items
- DHL PAKET - delivery of item tracking number cy505242271de
- DHL - parcel not received - parcel delivered to wrong persons
- DHL - ring bought, paid the shipping and now I got a bill from dhl to pay for the shipping of £20 again.