Delta Airlines / Passenger delay and generally rude customer service
Company delayed my relatives on a flight from Russia (Moscow) to USA (San Francisco) via Atlanta on December 25th.
Flight was delayed leaving Russia under a false pretense of a unruly passenger on board (who was removed by Russian security forces in assistance with Delta personnel). Connecting flight from Atlanta was NOT delayed leaving Atlanta and left just as Moscow - Atlanta flight # 47 was landing.
Delta ground staff was displeased at the fact that they have to accommodate delayed passengers and used the fact that most passengers had limited command of English language and issued them a hotel voucher that was NOT enough to completely cover overnight stay and did not provide any food to passengers.
Problem was exacerbated next day when Delta did not send a big enough bus to accommodate all passengers at the hotel (to be brought onto another flight to SFO) and created additional roadblocks for passengers by NOT assisting them in getting correct boarding information.
Collective letter was written by passengers to address the problem of poor customer service, but no response was received from Delta
More Delta Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Delta Airlines - Selling companion/buddy passes 
- Delta Airlines - con artisit selling delta companion pass 
- Delta Airlines - personal items stolen out of luggage 
- Delta - Delta Skymiles Redemption 
- Delta Air Lines - Changing name on skymiles account 
- Delta Air Lines - theft
- Delta - changed the flight times
- Delta Air Lines - baggage fee charged to us
- Delta Air Lines - travel companion pass fraud
- Delta Air Lines - Phone Call with Supervisor