Days Inn / total refund of my money

1 Garden City, GA, United States

Me and my son paid for 3 days then found out that we needed to stay for a month more
(Making reservations I was given a set amount $1200. 00) I then went to the front desk and I gave them $1200 only to be told I have to pay $1400. No problem we endured a apartment fire and needed to stay somewhere, thinking that you can trust a known company such as days inn. Ser and red Cross miraculously got a nice apartment for us, ON CHRISTMAS!!! I politely told the front desk that we will be checking out with in the hour. I made sure that the room was respectfully tighten up. I'm a grown woman. At the front desk I was told that I can only get 400 of my 700 I had coming back to me, told me that I have to come back tomorrow and get the rest of my refund. (The day after Christmas) I arrived back at days inn only to be told the manager wasn't in. That was it, nothing!!! I asked about what time you think he'll be in, only words I heard, not sure. Waited for a hour and left, gave them a chance to contact me for the whole day yesterday. Not a word!!! So now I'm contacting you. I will not return to the days inn. Please email me and let me know when I can get my money back. Western Union or NetSpend card something please. The hardship people go through in these days and time is no laughing matter. Thank you for your support.

Ca