Days Inn Cornelia,GA / not enough bad words to describe

Apon check-in (which was messed up due to them not correctly running my card) we get to our room and the bathroom smells of unrine and there is hair all in the shower and tub and something on the shower curtain. I had to clean it myself after letting the front desk know. They gave me windex to disinfect???! No bleach on premises. Finally found some pine sol??? Was told by front desk they have been having these issues. Stayed gone all day Saturday. Arrived back late Saturday night. Woke up Sunday morning to pieces of the ceiling on the bed. Told at check out that they would write down issues but they were just helping and didnt work there. To call Sandy on Monday and she'd fix things. Told couldn't get money back because card had been charged. Call this morning and spoke with Sandy. Sandy was rudest person EVER. Told me she wished I'd have not stayed and if you went to McDonalds amd something was wrong you gave your food back and got money back. Not ate it then wanted food back??!??? I began to tell her about what front desk said and she let me know she didnt care! This place or management (pretty sure they own it) should be taken off Wyndam Rewards!

Je