Dan Murphy's — doveton melbourne
I went into the store with my 23 y/o friend (I am 28) and tried to by 2 bottles of champagne. The customer service assistant (Ketan) refused to sell me the champagne because my friend did not bring his wallet. Absolutely ridiculous. I showed him my ID and he said he couldn't sell it to me because if my friend was underage and drank it then it would be a problem. Aside from the fact that my friend is 23, what difference does it make?! I could bring my child into the store with me, would they then refuse me service because they thought I would give it to my child? Also it was 2 bottles of champagne to take to a friends place.. not a carton or anything. Very disappointed. I will be sharing on social media and encouraging friends to shop elsewhere. Dan Murphys has certainly lost my custom.
More Dan Murphy's Complaints & Reviews
- Dan Murphy's - inefficiency 
- Dan Murphy's - charged wrong
- Dan Murphys - incorrect pricing not being honored even the I have paid
- Dan Murphy's - declined service bunbury wa 
- Dan Murphy's - customer service
- Dan Murphy's - service refusal 
- Dan Murphy's - Theft of ideas for products.
- Dan Murphy's - bad customer service at doncaster east outlet
- Dan Murphy's - customer service 
- Dan Murphy's - gift cards