Dairy Queen

Posted: Oct 14, 2017 by

cake/ customer service

Essa ontario, Canada
I ordered a cake online on September 28, 2017 at the Dairy Queen in Essa ontario. I went to pick it up on October 11. I ordered a recess blizzard cake. When I see the cake it’s the wrong size that I ordered but I had already paid for it before we realized. Then she apologizes and says “sorry about that I’ll get them to make you another cake”. I said alright. Then she charges me an extra $3.00 for the difference in price of the size of the cake. Why would she charge me more money when they made a mistake on the size and I had to wait there. Also, the lady came to bring out a cake with plane red icing. I asked her is this even a recess cake. She said yes and then I said where are the toppings? There was no chocolate Sauce or recess on it. Then she apologized again and went to go add toppings, which looked like they were just thrown on there. Then when I get home and we cut the cake, I realize that it’s not even a recess cake it’s just a plane chocolate and vanilla in the middle. I am really annoyed because I had to wait for her to fix 2 mistakes and then when I get home it’s not even the cake I ordered? What kind of customer service is that. I always order cakes for every occasion from Dairy Queen but since my experience there I will not be going back.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country Canada Complaint category Employees

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree