Dairy Queen / tv commercial
I want to know why, when you advertise something on TV, why the Dairy Queens do not adhere to the ad.
We went to our local Dairy Queen to purchase two of the Peanut Buster Parfaits that you are advertising on TV. When we got there, we were told by the "kids" working there that the manager did not want to go along with the ad.
I think when a company advertises something then all of it's franchises should adhere to the advertisement. This is not the first time this has happened at this Dairy Queen.
Needless to say, we left without buying anything. Besides, where was the manager?????? Nothing but young kids in there.
Perhaps that is why service is sometimes very slow.
I hope that this problem can be corrected because we do like Dairy Queen products.
More Dairy Queen Complaints & Reviews
- Dairy Queen - give us a fricken break! 
- Dairy Queen - I love dq ice cream but they have gotten so expensive I won't go back 
- Dairy Queen / Milk Shake - terrible experience! 
- Dairy Queen - food poisoning 
- Dairy Queen - closed during business hours for time longer than stated on note. 
- Dairy Queen - Rude customer service agent
- Dairy Queen - Cake order
- Dairy Queen - butterscotch dipped cone 
- Dairy Queen - food especially turkey sandwich 
- Dairy Queen - service